Fiat folk: what do they think of us?

Currently reading:
Fiat folk: what do they think of us?

firstcar-Y10

Working Seicento at last!
Spotted this on ebay, picture's just feels a bit disturbing. To me it just says 'packed a few things in my new bag because the wife's kicked me out over that Luton conference incident
frown.gif
'.. or similar.
I mean in terms of using lifestyle to sell your product it's gone a bit wrong. See what you think:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331435146404?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Haha! I suspect this is some sort of a copy-paste job. Chinese are famous for doing this without understanding the connections involved. The lower part looks like a picture without a pun (which was originally located at the top part of the picture).
Reminds me the toy given to my son by my (unloved) mother-in-law: a fake Tow Mater with a sticker on the door saying "Toys Medicated Super Power Happy car". Needless to say, the toy mysteriously disappeared overnight.

A quiz:
If you are at the wholesaler and you want to buy new tiles for your bathroom, how do you easily identify tiles made in China from those made in Italy (supposing the prices are equal)?
Look at the font used on the cardboard package. If it looks "normal", the tiles are very probably made in Europe. If it looks "strange" (obsolete etc.), they are very probably from China.

Mate at work bought his lad a remote control Impreza which came branded Subapoo - quite apt, actually!

Back