Fiat Fiorino van rear speakers

Currently reading:
Fiat Fiorino van rear speakers

stuartinlancashire

229E173D-D9BA-40D7-ADE3-C085E826AAE2_zpshpspfpaj.jpg

I’m considering installing rear speakers in my Fiorino so I removed the ply
lining panel on the left hand side to see if I could find any wiring. When I eventually got the plastic pocket out in the side panel I found this plug behind it. Can anyone identify if this is for rear speakers? I can’t think what else it could be for TBH. And then my next question, is there a plug in wiring adapter that will fit it as I don’t really want to chop the connector off.

Red Van Man

My Fiorino's a Qubo..
When I had a Fiorino I looked for the loom to see if there were any goodies hiding. I think that connector is for a rear 12v power socket...but don't quote me. I'd imagine that speaker wire would be a lot thinner that what your pic shows.

You could test it by finding a related fuse (for a rear 12v socket) and removing that to see if it kills the continuity having tested it for liveness beforehand! Maybe if it's not connected to an outlet there'd not be a fuse in place anyway?

Just thoughts...

R-V-M

229E173D-D9BA-40D7-ADE3-C085E826AAE2_zpshpspfpaj.jpg

I’m considering installing rear speakers in my Fiorino so I removed the ply
lining panel on the left hand side to see if I could find any wiring. When I eventually got the plastic pocket out in the side panel I found this plug behind it. Can anyone identify if this is for rear speakers? I can’t think what else it could be for TBH. And then my next question, is there a plug in wiring adapter that will fit it as I don’t really want to chop the connector off.

2668GRIFFIN

''LUIGI''
Looks defo like power to me looking at the gauge of the wires there
Trailer?
I did not think vans ever had rear speakers nor has the Qubo
It might say front rear on the head unit fader but this is a generic head unit just with different front panels to suit various other models
Luigi

Last edited: