Ducato Fiat ducato e795 bessicar

Currently reading:
Ducato Fiat ducato e795 bessicar

Ninjafreebird

Hi all, newbie here
I bought my moterhome last year
Not the first, but this is totally different
My heating system is not working,I've looked through manuals, no luck, ive checked fuses
Can any one help, I love to go away in winter, but abit too cold for me without heat
Any help? Thank you in advance

Hi

I think you are dealung with a Truma Ultrastore heating system. An internet search may show up some information, or you could try the Motorhome Fun Forum. The Fiat Forum is mainly for the base van aspects rather than the components fitted by motorhome converters.

Hi

I think you are dealung with a Truma Ultrastore heating system. An internet search may show up some information, or you could try the Motorhome Fun Forum. The Fiat Forum is mainly for the base van aspects rather than the components fitted by motorhome converters.
Thank you

A bit more info' might help, the model year and if it is supposed to work on Gas and Mains.
Or as N says a forum like OutandAbout Live.

:cool:

It's an 05 fiat ducato,bessicar e795
Trumor blown air heating, no fire
Apparently it works on gas & electric without the water heater, not able to get it to work
I've checked fuse, switch in cuboard/ wardrobe
Im really sorry but I'm not technical,n crap with internet, not dafty tho lol
I've looked on u tube,
Ive got to be missing something

Mine is not identical, but a loose wire in the junction box between the on/off mains switch and the boiler unit stopped my water heating up on 240v mains.
HTH.
:cool:

Back