Technical Fiat Ducato 2.3 Multijet - P0105 code

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Ducato 2.3 Multijet - P0105 code

daverally

Hi All,

I'd like to ask your support in the following topic:

Car details: Fiat Ducato 2.3 88kw (year:2011)

Right now I have 2 failure codes in the ECU system:
- P0105 - manifold absolute pressure/barometric pressure circuit
- P0135 - Lamba sonda sensor - (it's totally clear , what is the problem, I have to change --> I'll)

I already replaced the MAP sensor for a new one (Bosch 0281006076). The failure code is same.
I also replaced the Air Mass Sensor (Bosch 0281006048), but the failure code is still same.

I think it's also imporant to mention that, there was a motor renovation, when we changed a lot of things, like: chain, timing belt, bearing, injector, fuel pump, valves, finger follower, cylinder head renovation, all gaskets. All of them are new , and still quite weak and there's a big smoke.

Currently I don't know what is the issue. If you have any idea, pls give me advice, what cause this problem.

Thanks a lot.

I experienced MES not being able to remove error codes even if the software stated they where deleted. AlfaODB could erase the same errors which MES couldn't. What software are you using to delete the codes?

You have mentioned changing quite a few things. In MES section F7 adjustments there are a number of options like relearn or adding new sensors (inc MAF )that you may need to do.
MES give the MAF as part OE HFM6

ProducerOE
Number HFM6
DescriptionAir Mass Sensor
Mass Air Sensor

Analogue of OE HFM6

you used Bosch 28100604Bosch 028100604
BOSCH BOSCH 0 281 002 730 0281002730 0 281 002 730 Mass Air Sensor

I experienced MES not being able to remove error codes even if the software stated they where deleted. AlfaODB could erase the same errors which MES couldn't. What software are you using to delete the codes?
Hi,

I'm using MultiEcuScan, but I try to delete it with another code scanner.

You have mentioned changing quite a few things. In MES section F7 adjustments there are a number of options like relearn or adding new sensors (inc MAF )that you may need to do.
MES give the MAF as part OE HFM6

ProducerOE
Number HFM6
DescriptionAir Mass Sensor
Mass Air Sensor

Analogue of OE HFM6

you used Bosch 28100604Bosch 028100604
BOSCH BOSCH 0 281 002 730 0281002730 0 281 002 730 Mass Air Sensor
Hi,

I'll try out but i disconnected the charger cabels, and I though that it will forget everyghing, but the error code is still available.

Hi,

I'll try out but i disconnected the charger cabels, and I though that it will forget everyghing, but the error code is still available.
I checked your proposal and the problem solved :);)
I had to go to relearning section in MES section F7 adjustments and I could set. Now I got back the missing horse powers.

Back