Ducato Fiat ducato 2.3 2022

Currently reading:
Ducato Fiat ducato 2.3 2022

Pressdriver

Hi all have just bought a new MH never owned a Fiat so would like information on the cockpit
Cheers

Hi and welcome :)
What do you want to know..?

Basic driver aids.. or some hidden details??
Hi and thanks
I need to know is there a way that you can see how much adblue there is in the tank is there a level indicator some where
do the ducato have hill stop stop you rolling back
I have switched the start stop button to on
But when I stop it still runs ?
Living in spain and my spainish is not that good I was hopping to find some answers here

My Ducato knowledge pre.dates Adblu

Stop start with the FIAT cars is very dependant on Electrical loads..and the Battery state of charge

Anything so new should work.. as battery should be fresh

Hopefully another owner with Adblu can offer more focussed advice :)

We have a 2022 registration late 2021 build Ducato motorhome with 160BHP 2.2 engine and 9 speed auto gearbox. It has the new 'digital cluster' instrument panel and this displays ADBlue levels. Ours is showing about 75% full after driving approx 1200 miles.
There is no oil level dipstick on the 2.2 engine but the level can be checked in a similar way to checking ADBlue. These and other displays such as coolant temperature, trip computer etc are selectable using the steering wheel buttons.

Stop/Start is on by default and works on our vehicle as expected when the engine has reached operating temperature. When in 'D' mode the engine restarts as soon as you take your foot off the brake pedal.

I cannot answer the question about hill hold on a manual gearbox, but the auto box prevents the vehicle rolling backwards on an incline.

Back