fiat doblo stereo

Currently reading:
fiat doblo stereo

bladerider666

Hi everyone, i have a 2014 fiat doblo. It does not have steering wheel controls or handsfree. I have purchased a replacement steering wheel with the audio controls, a pioneer deh-x7800dab unit, i have the connects2 kit for steering wheel controls, however will i be lucky enough for the loom from steering wheel to stereo to be there or will i need to purchase something else to make this work? I will be looking to install this later this afternoon....

Hi :)

I suspect you could be breaking new ground there..

Best place to look for similar is probably the 500 section..

There is a broadly similar thread on there now

Factory.fit system is Blue and Me

Some cars were ordered Base Spec. No sustem
So next owner has to retrofit..
I believe your van will be similar

A few photos as you go will help :)

Do power down the cars systems NOW.. to save any nasty surprises

Have fun ! :)

Charlie

Hi everyone, i have a 2014 fiat doblo. It does not have steering wheel controls or handsfree. I have purchased a replacement steering wheel with the audio controls, a pioneer deh-x7800dab unit, i have the connects2 kit for steering wheel controls, however will i be lucky enough for the loom from steering wheel to stereo to be there or will i need to purchase something else to make this work? I will be looking to install this later this afternoon....

Maybe informative..

https://www.fiatforum.com/doblo/451306-fiat-doblo-stereo-conversion-sale.html?451306=#post4273222

Hi,
Thanks for reply. yeah my wife's 500 has blue and me, the van doesn't. I just don't know if it will require blue and me for the steering wheel controls to work with the aftermarket stereo or not. Time will tell LOL

Cheers

Stephen

Nothing to plug steering wheel controls into, so clearly way more required to make those work. New stereo is in, guess i have parts to sell on ebay hahaha

Back