General Fiat Doblo Multijet 2011 MPV

Currently reading:
General Fiat Doblo Multijet 2011 MPV

charris13

Hi all,
Any idea of what battery I need for my car please?
It's been starting slow for a few weeks and now this morning, it's turning so slow it won't catch.
Also are there any problems associated with changing the battery or is it just a straight swap? Haven't had car long 4 months, garage should have put a new battery on really but I didn't push it (my fault):bang:
Thanks all
Caz

If it has Stop Start, and you want it to work, then it will be quite expensive.
Tayna has a pretty good reputation of price vs service.
If you don't have Stop Start, or you're not bothered about it, then a similar form factor will be much cheaper.
My last battery was a S/S one, but at the end of its life, the S/S function didn't work....for the last 4 or 5 years of its life!
New one is S/S and I hate it!!

Yuasa YBX9027 AGM battery £108 delivered. (November '20)

And yes, its one off, one on with no issues.
I have an aftermarket DAB radio with a volatile memory, so I used a set of jump leads to another old battery as I swapped them.

Last edited:
Thank you for that info I'll follow up on that.
To be honest I'm not sure if it has Start Stop, it doesn't do it at the moment but it could be switched off. I'm happy without it. All the best Caz

If you have S/S, there will be a switch under the handbrake lever, next to the traction control switch.

Thank you for that info I'll follow up on that.
To be honest I'm not sure if it has Start Stop, it doesn't do it at the moment but it could be switched off. I'm happy without it. All the best Caz

Starting might be easier if you press the clutch pedal as you crank the engine :

Less parts to turn

And oil is THICK in these temperatures :eek:

Look at Tayna batteries website ;)

Back