fiat dealership ranking in mag...

Currently reading:
fiat dealership ranking in mag...

think it was autoexprress there was the dealer ratings. renault was last lol.fiat was 1 place from last tut tut.alfa romeo moved up like 20 positions up tho:) nice to hear they are making improvements.fiat must hurrry up and make changes tho.if alfa can then so can fiat lol.owell aslong as fiat wasnt totaly last.renault did that for us:)

owners on the alfa forum still report the same crap day after day so i doubt much has changed. so few alfa owners enter the autoexpress ranking so it is easily skewed by only a few over enthusiastic owners (who collude to purposefully skew the results if you know what i mean ;))

Yeah, I always look at that survey (think it's a JD Power one) and can identify with the dealer issues. My Stilo's been fairly reliable compared to my Punto, but my right foot's been a little lighter since then :p

The dealership I got mine was a Fiat/Alfa, but is now strangely a Fiat/Citroen. Going to keep getting it serviced there for the FFSH, but think I'll be taking it elsewhere for everything else.

Last edited:
There crap I had two wait nearly 6 weeks for a cambelt. When i questioned what were they using in the workshop for servicing, he said were offer non O.E belts. If I wanted a non O.E part I wouldn't have gone out of my way to get to the dealership. :mad:.

Also ordered a new oil pressure sensor got a phone call to tell me the part had arived, got there and it was a temprature sensor. As oil was pissing out of the pressure sensor, driping on the exhaust and as a result i was leaving clouds of smoke behind me again I was not happy. :mad:

My dad owns a Skoda and the dealership is brilliant they cannot help you enough. They keep all service items in stock and if any common parts are out of stock they have them for next day. The longest my dad had to wait was a week and that was for a piece of trim that goes around the window switch. It had to come from the czech repulic and according to the parts bloke it was the 1st time this part had ever been ordered as a spare part.

Sorry rant over now but Fiat dealerships really hit a nerve with me. Still love my car though :D

Last edited:
Back