Fiat dealers

Currently reading:
Fiat dealers

Ben1978

Just got my first ever Fiat (a panda) and dont know if im totaly happy with the dealer -
Wouldnt mind knowing if I had an isolated expieriance or has anyone else found them to have any problems.

And, has anyone had any after care service - such as a courtousy call - to see how the car is doing and all that- Vaxhall and toyota all did this.

Having said that - I do love the car!!!:D

My mum bought a brand new panda from Norris Brothers Garages Ltd of Tamworth. the price was good and she was really happy with their service but I don't think they ever courtesy called her.

TBH its a bit like restaurant waiters stopping by to ask if you are happy. They dont really care (usually) and folks usually say yes even if they are not entirely chuffed to bits.

Wow Norris Brothers Garages Ltd of Tamworth your mom got a new panda from how long ago was this as they lost the fiat dealership about 12 months ago and now Sutton motor company have the dealership on the lichfield road :)

Iv had a few problems with my dealer so I was stressed about it already, and now, today I have recieved a letter from my previous finance company (from my part ex toyota) to say its not been paid yet and they are charging me £25 for missed payment. So I picked the car up and they still havent paid the finance company 14 days later.:bang:

I have found the sales side to be lazy, for example, I had to sort out my own V5 when i bought my punto, and despite pestering, never got the spare key. It's a pity, considering I went to school (years ago) with the guy who dealt with me. Car was great though, and on the occasion that I did need the service department, they were spot on, though bloody expensive. The car I had before was a quad cam V6, and main dealer servicing, including cambelt, was less expensive, than a SOHC engine

Well I've just had a call from Gemma at Sutton motor company on the Lichfield road tamworth to say my car has arrived and I can pick it up today what can I say regarding to this fiat garage wow it's taken six weeks from ordering the car to it arriving at the dealers from the factory,Gemma has been keeping me upto date with the build of the punto evo sporting and I cannot praise this garage highly enough Gemma and neil have been great and are a credit to fiat :)

Back