Fiat dealers? in Inverness

Currently reading:
Fiat dealers? in Inverness

donaldmaclennan

suck--squeeze--bang--blow
Anyone had any experiance with Donald Mackenzie's in Inverness. I have visited them twice. Once to get the ecu checked out, and once to get a sump plug washer as Halfords did not know which one to sell me and they told me I could order them and they would go to Donald Mackenzie's to get them for me!.

I found Donald Mackenzie's very helpful and pleasant but has anyone had dealings with sales or warrenty work being carried out?

The only other dealer for fiat I can think of is Arnold Clark in Elgin any problems here as there seems to be a lot of posts about Arnold !!!

I might need a replacement Ulysse soon, and any input into local dealers would be greatly received.

Thanks

donaldmaclennan said:
Anyone had any experiance with Donald Mackenzie's in Inverness. I have visited them twice. Once to get the ecu checked out, and once to get a sump plug washer as Halfords did not know which one to sell me and they told me I could order them and they would go to Donald Mackenzie's to get them for me!.

I found Donald Mackenzie's very helpful and pleasant but has anyone had dealings with sales or warrenty work being carried out?

The only other dealer for fiat I can think of is Arnold Clark in Elgin any problems here as there seems to be a lot of posts about Arnold !!!

I might need a replacement Ulysse soon, and any input into local dealers would be greatly received.

Thanks

When I was holiday in the Highlands last year I had a problem with my Stilo. Everything connected to the driver's door went totally dead - including the temperature. gauge. Quick unannounced trip to Donald Mackenzie's, courtesy cup of coffee, immediate attention from a knowledgeable techie who fixed the problem in 5 minutes, no charge - bye and call again. 'Nuff said. (y)

i work down the road from donald mackenzies but ive never bought a car from there..my mate was looking at a punto but ended up just going second hand.

Thanks all
Popped into donald mackenzies today(26/07/05) to get my car checked-> idle problem and it booked in for tomorrow so another 120 mile round trip! its the petrol or as I have seen it called today on the forum liquid gold! that is going to hurt just as much as the service charge. 88.9p per litre unleaded at shell garage at Raigmore but is still a lot cheaper then here. and the Western Isles they are paying around 102.9p per litre!!!!!!

been to Donald Mackenzies. They were very pleasant and seemed busy and hopefully fix my problem as can be seen on the ulysse forum (dont know how to fit the ulysse tread to the bottom of this one for redirecting)

Back