Hi, I bought a Croma and i want to use the navi, I need 1 week to read every info form this topic.
I suggest you read the instructions carefully before starting to use the firmware update.
2005-2010 Fiat Croma Connect Navi+ FW update to 12.2
UPDATING PROCEDURE Connect Nav(Italian to English translation) Write the iso file the lowest speed (8x) DAO/96 mode!!!
1) By car turn off the Connect from off switch.
2) Insert the software update and wait for the appearance of the window "CD Error".
3) Turn off the Connect from off switch.
4) After a moment, turn the ignition key from Connect.
5) The display shows the message: "FLASHER PROGRAM" with the sequence of operations that are happening.
6) Press AND HOLD in quick succession and without interruption the following buttons: low 3-4-5-6 left from right side and the fast forward button( >> ) ,AND the green TEL button at the same time!!! This moment i need 2 day to complete!!! Every time I've got to the message from the image below; the unit restarted it self over and over until I've pressed and kept pressed 3-4-5-6 buttons and the ffw or tel buttons (I've pushed them both, dont know witch worked)
7) A double flash of the keys across the front of the confirmation of the recognition sequence.
8) After a few seconds, the sequence of operations is implemented until loading is complete.
9) The CD is ejected automatically, remove it.
10) The reappearance of the logo of the car, turn on the Connect button on / off.
11) The transaction was completed: Connect is operating.
Where for any reason (eg incorrect introduction of the sequence of keys), the update process fails, the system automatically turns off and on again with no more see the logo of the car.
In this situation (with black screen), type the key sequence of point 6) and wait for the appearance of a status message of the update, in which case the display could delay a few seconds.
Subsequently, the device will repeat the sequence twice to power on / off, and then goes off completely.
It should then start from Step 4).
Now you can download maps... I can find 2016/2017 central EU map from Alfa Romeo site and its work!!! :slayer::slayer::slayer:
Set up CN+ other not italian langauge:
MM_STP_01_00_02.zip (7.94 MB) burn this image to CD DAO/96 low speed (8x)
This is the procedure to change the language:
Switch the ignition on.
As soon as the CN+ starts, insert the Setup Disc and allow the CN+ to boot up normally.
Read and clear any warning messages using the “ESCAPE” button.
Press "SETUP" then "LANGUAGE" then choose your language.
Highlight “OK” then press “ENTER” to accept the new language.
Read and follow the warning messages as appropriate. When complete, press “ESCAPE” to clear the final message.
Eject the Setup Disc.