Technical Fiat Clarion ARX7370R Wiring

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Clarion ARX7370R Wiring

Hi
I've got a coupe with the standard Clarion tape head unit and 6 disc changer. i'm going to add amps and new speakers. i have everything waiting now just no idea which wires are which at the rear of the head unit. has anyone got a manual they could scan for me or just the knowlege?? there are 3 RCA preouts and don't know which is which and need to know which wire is the remote for the amp. i know this is usually the blue but i don't really want to just start cutting things!

Cheers for any help. :confused:

Hi
I've got a coupe with the standard Clarion tape head unit and 6 disc changer. i'm going to add amps and new speakers. i have everything waiting now just no idea which wires are which at the rear of the head unit. has anyone got a manual they could scan for me or just the knowlege?? there are 3 RCA preouts and don't know which is which and need to know which wire is the remote for the amp. i know this is usually the blue but i don't really want to just start cutting things!

Cheers for any help. :confused:

I've got the whole owners manual plus the fitting guide with my Coupe, so must have what you need! I have scanned a bit of the fitting guide - it's a large folded 2 sided sheet so a nightmare to scan.

Have I got the bit you want? To be honest the question goes over my head but if it's something different guide me in idiot speak and I'll scan the bit you're after!! (y)

Cheers, Gavin.

Attachments

• Clarion1.jpg
    Clarion1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 462
  • Clarion2.jpg
    Clarion2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 337
  • Clarion3.jpg
    Clarion3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 274
  • Clarion4.jpg
    Clarion4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 306
Cheers Gavin

Total life saver!! that is just what i needed to know.(y)

i'll be doing the install soon and will see if i ned anything else then but I think i'm ready to go now. i'll let you know if i need any more pages.

Thanks again for your help :worship: Ed

Install started today and all sorted.

Got the first amp fitted and working thanks to Gavin. Many thanks mate.(y)

Was a complete bastard getting the 4gauge power cable from under bonnet into car though!! hardest bit of install.(n):bang:

Sound deadening fitted in rear quaters but ran out of light so the new speakers and second amp will have to wait now unit we have another dry day and i'm off.:cry:
Roll on the summer!!

Thanks again Gavin

Ed

Back