General Fiat Cinquecento sporting and HELLO ALL :)

Currently reading:
General Fiat Cinquecento sporting and HELLO ALL :)

Blood

Great forum btw, just found it and its got me even more stoked about getting my cinquecento!!

I have just sold my old car and am all ready and eager to purchase a cinquecento, sadly however my searches seem to be turning up nothing.:(

I have scanned ebay (but would want to test drive first and ideally pay cash and take away that day) autotrader, exchange and mart, but nothing seems to be coming up(n)

If anyone knows where else I can be looking then then I'd be in your debt :worship:

It MUST be black and a Sporting, anything else really is a bonus, really want one under 80,0000 though if it can be helped, or with a full service history or something to make 80k less scary.

Just want me a cinquecento to play with so I can put it in my newly purchased garage and mod it until my hearts content!

Agree with blu, the right one will come along eventually

Deciding you want one of the less common colours as well slows up your search am afraid

hello
welcome aboard:) , its great to see another cinq member from London, its a shame you never went on the site early as i bought an exhaust from someone in north london and then they decided to put the cinq on e-bay after.... black and under 80 000, sorry i know this is no help but i agree with the rest you seems to have all angles covered and black is not one of the most common colours, however i will keep an eye out in london and with p.m you if i see anything:(y)

thanks guys, would really appriciate heads up on any.
Didn't know that black was a rare colour though :( got my heart set too, cant be any other colour.
Oh well, just have to wait, and wait...and....wait

Thanks again though :)

Bought mine a Red Sporting a week ago in Southampton through http://www.ad-trader.co.uk

30,000 on the clock and only two lady owners.
Although sadly it's already having a new rad and thermostat as they were both shagged - great condition for a 95 model tho

You need to get a bit obsessive with checking online if you want to nab one as they seem to go pretty quick down here.

Good luck

thanks for that link, looks like that might turn something up :D

FOUND AND BOUGHT ONE !!!!!!!!!!

FOUND
IT
AND
THANKS

really fantastic bloody thing i'm over the moon!!!
Im at work at the moment but a proper post with pics etc will follow -hopefully tonight if I'm not too tired.

Bought mine a Red Sporting a week ago in Southampton through http://www.ad-trader.co.uk

30,000 on the clock and only two lady owners.
Although sadly it's already having a new rad and thermostat as they were both shagged - great condition for a 95 model tho

You need to get a bit obsessive with checking online if you want to nab one as they seem to go pretty quick down here.

Good luck

Back