Technical Fiat Cinquecento aerial help!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Cinquecento aerial help!!!

Gabbi

Hey everyone,
this is my 1st post so plz be nice :) I hope I'm posting this in the right place?? if not I apologise!

Basically, I have been trying to get a new fixture for my aerial-i am soooo fed up of only being able to get radio 2 lol

here's a pic of it,
0e996caf.jpg

BILD0134.jpg

it's the bottom bit i need, this clips onto the roof anyone got any ideas where i could get this? I have tried several scrap yards to no avail and also I've tried online, again to no avail *sigh* ANY advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Gabbi

edit to say-cor those pics are huge!!!! soz i thought i'd resized em??

scrapyards are your best option, or look in adtrader for people breaking one near you. i had to get one for my girlfriend's sister's sporting recently and it isn't as easy as you'd think finding them in scrapyards, and then when i found one it broke when i removed it, but if you keep searching you'll find one. or you could take the chav option and go to an asda carpark and pull one off another car.

thanx for replying, will check out those websites!!
and I'll have a look in adtrader. THANX(y)

Yeah it has been really hard just tryin to get the fixture!!
The problem I've found with scrap yards is that they stack the cars on top of each other, so even if there is a car there the same as mine, the roofs damaged cos its stacked!! so the aerials are always knackered!!

i'll keep lookin tho'
O n LOL about the chav thing!!!! I couldn't do it cos of the 'bad karma' but have thought about it:rolleyes:

:worship: u can also get them from ur main dealer at a cost of 12 quid .

FYI the aerial base doesnt clip in, its secured in with a nut. You have to remove the headlining to get at it and its a farce of a job

arseofbox said:
FYI the aerial base doesnt clip in, its secured in with a nut. You have to remove the headlining to get at it and its a farce of a job

FYI it does clip on!!! the picture above is what clips onto the top of the roof! there is a black fitting already attatched to the roof and as you can see from the pics the bottom part of the ariel clips onto the roof!(thats the part that has broken) there is no nut!!!

you wont have to remove the headlining to take it off if you move the aerial back so that its running along the roof you will see a small rubber cap on top, if you remove this there is a screw underneath, undo this and the arieal comes off.

Back