General FIAT Bravo Welcome Pack

Currently reading:
General FIAT Bravo Welcome Pack

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
Anyone got theirs yet?

Mine arrived yesterday. Typical FIAT attempt though . . . :p

Got the USB stick, plugged it in, went to register. So far so good - I've already registered, and there was no "Existing Users, Please Log In", so hey ho, I registered again - the offer of a free prize was too tempting :p.

So, went to complete it - a page full of errors, such as "EMAIL CONFIRMATION NOT SENT UNDER TEST CONDITIONS" - :wtf:

Now, also, the FIAT branded USB stick, which I thought would look rather nice in the Bravo, is now dead.

Typical, ruddy typical :p.

Anyone got theirs yet?

Mine arrived yesterday. Typical FIAT attempt though . . . :p

Got the USB stick, plugged it in, went to register. So far so good - I've already registered, and there was no "Existing Users, Please Log In", so hey ho, I registered again - the offer of a free prize was too tempting :p.

So, went to complete it - a page full of errors, such as "EMAIL CONFIRMATION NOT SENT UNDER TEST CONDITIONS" - :wtf:

Now, also, the FIAT branded USB stick, which I thought would look rather nice in the Bravo, is now dead.

Typical, ruddy typical :p.

What is the USB stick for that you have got, is it the BLU@ME NAV or something completely different:confused:

I got the welcome pack for buying the 100HP - USB is useless, I was already registered on their site anyway, so had to do the same thing i.e. re-register.

Still, handy 256MB stick for free..

I got the welcome pack for buying the 100HP - USB is useless, I was already registered on their site anyway, so had to do the same thing i.e. re-register.

Still, handy 256MB stick for free..

256? Arse, that would have done me for music. I'm gonna phone and get another one!

So what actually is this FIAT Welcome pack, any pictures you could take of it or links to it, something i will ask my FIAT dealer about before i hand over my cash for the car i think.

It's a FIAT UK thing.

I telephoned FIAT today to order another one, and my website question came back too - both said "We are aware of problems with the website, and the USB key, and will contact you when they are sorted, and send a replacement pack out in due course."

Well, can't complain I suppose.

"We are aware of problems with the website, and the USB key, and will contact you when they are sorted, and send a replacement pack out in due course."

"We are aware of problems with the website, and the USB key, and the car, and the customer service, and the... and the... and the... and will contact you when we sort ourselves out"

:rolleyes:

:) hello mate how long had the bravo-1st ones have a recal to replace front anti roll bar best check yours with local dealer

Back