IMAG0044.jpg

Bravo Fiat Bravo T-Jet

Introduction

As i tell to ohter topic, so far i have done this modding to my Bravo:

- Custommade Abarthbadges front and rear. (Black with white Abarth scorpion)
- Removed "Bravo"-badge from rear.
- Remove "T-jet"-badge from front and customised it. Now it says: "Powered by Abarth".
- Motor is tuned. My Bravo has now 182Hp and 285Nm.
- Front, behind the lower grill is Knight Rider- lights :D
- White stripe-sticker added on hood.
- Inside theres a Abarthbadges in front seats and center of the backseat is huge Abarthbadge.
- Rear wiper is removed
- Couple of our finnish Fiat Tuning Club Finland- stickers added back and front.
- Sideindicators is now black, not white as original.
- Small Abarthbadges under the sideindicators.
- Licenseplate has Abarth screws rear and front :D

Yet to come:
- Lowering springs (40mm)

Here is one picture of my Bravo. I will take more pictures later.
There you can see how those Knight Rider - lighting works :) It comes with a remote control so you can put it on/off, adding or decreasing speed and change lightmodes.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXa4irHIdUE"]YouTube- Fiat Bravo T-Jet[/nomedia]
Not so keen on the stripe on a bravo, but apart from that its very nice!

I just put that stripe today. I dont know yet how long it will be there but right now its looks good to me.
That stripe first planned to be both side of the car and included text "Abarth" but i did try to attach those myself and it did not looked good (airbubbles, scratches etc.) So i put the stripe on the hood without the Abarth-text.

Couple more pics.

I used to have these Abarth stickers both side of car. They looked good but i got bored and rip those off. Car has a winter rims and looks like a tracktor :p
abarthsivu.jpg

Another "stylish" picture of my Bravo. (Thanks to the first owner of my car):
bravo25.jpg

Both side of car has a small Abarth stickers with scorpion:
25042010027.jpg

And here my Bravo with a over 300Kg stones in the boot so it looks like lowered :D
18052010047.jpg

Back