fiat bravo 1.6 trofeo

Currently reading:
fiat bravo 1.6 trofeo

G

gerald

i have just bought a bravo 1.6 trofeo, and i was looking for a reasonably cheap way to improve performance, any ideas

Hi Mate,
I'm getting one at the week end does yours have a 6 disc CD changer as standard.

Briggsy

An induction kit always the best way to start then an exhaust.

I've got one for sale for a bravo 1.6. and i'm after £55 for it.

post if interested bud

Rob D

Re: Re: fiat bravo 1.6 trofeo

3 questions
1. Where do you live?
+
2. What make induction kit is it?
+
3. What is the note like that you get off the 1.6 16v engin?

Briggsy

Alright Ian,

I live in wakefield near leeds.

Its a JR filter

As far as noise go's you should hear it! it sounds well nice, it growells. Quite a throaty deep sound as best as I can decribe it. It sounds like mu old pipercross before I sold it.

We could do a post deal if you live too far away.

Or we could meet halfway but it depends on where you live bud

I live in shotton about 10 miles south of Sunderland.
do you have fitting guide as well?
Briggsy

Re: Re: Re: fiat bravo 1.6 trofeo

No fitting guide hence reduced price.

Fitting is very easy. For those who were at Auto Italia they saw me put and induction kit on Alex's 1.6 in 10-15 minutes.

I could always take you through it over the phone or do some sort of step by step guide including pictures?

Rob D

no my bravo trofeo didnt come with a cd player, i think the garage i bought it from must have removed it,cos they are supposed to be standard on the tofeo.

induction kit

i was wondering if an induction kit does much in the way of power increase in the 1.6 engine, or does it just make a fantastic sound.

Re: Re: Re: Re: fiat bravo 1.6 trofeo

Where did you get it from? The usual people (K&N etc) don't do anything for the 1.6.

Re: induction kit

This go's for any car. If you cant get an induction kit specificaly for your car, measure the throttle body.

Then order your induction kit and tell them "you want the kit to fit on a throttlebody" of what ever size you measured. Pipercross do a brilliant range of filters. So its very likely that you'll get a universal one which will fit perfect.

The JR filter I've got for sale is a universal fit and is the perfect size for my 1.6 throttle body. So it will fit yours.

I don't need it as my induction kit is about as cool as they get just ask Si or Big AL. Its a jap induction kit with Ram pipe. Any one who ever sees it wants one.
I got it at a car show and if I ever find any more for I'll be buying several.

Rob D

Re: Re: Re: induction kit

I can take pictures but its a JR filter. Look through max or revs you'll see JR filter in there and thats what they look like.

They look similar to a K&N 57i

Re: Re: Re: Re: induction kit

I know what the JR one looks like I ment pics of the induction kit on you car.

Briggsy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: induction kit

Oh Sorry Briggsy!

I think Si might have one? Have you si?

If he hasn't i'll get one sorted.

Rob

Re: filters

Si where have you been for the last couple weeks?? Have you been busy moving? If so hope every thing has gone ok.

Dont tell me where you have moved to as it will just confuse me even more!! haha

Form now on I'm just gonna pretend that you are a fellow Yorkshire man?
hahaha

Rob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: induction kit

Ok will get a pic of the induction kit posted ASAP.

Rob