General Fiat Barchetta Consacrazione

Currently reading:
General Fiat Barchetta Consacrazione

Dragon45

Hi I have owned for the past 6 years a Red (Rosso) Fiat Barchetta Consacrazione on a 55 plate. They only made 75 (35 red, 40 silver) for the french market. It was brought back from France and converted for UK use by DTR. I have Number 40 I was just wondering if there are any more in the UK. Or if anyone knows anyone who owns one.
Cheers

Attachments

• bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 107
Never heard of that one!

Consacrazione, eh? Now don't get me wrong, I love my B dearly, but even I would hesitate to say that I worship it!

Last edited:
Never heard of that one!

Consacrazione, eh? Now don't get me wrong, I love my B dearly, but even I would hesitate to say that I worship it!

They were the last 75 Barchettas imported and sold in France. All had leather upholstery and don't seem to be any different than what was on offer else were. The adverts and marketing did mention that they were badged to show that they were Consacrazione

Salve, ho posseduto negli ultimi 6 anni una Fiat Barchetta Consacrazione rossa su targa 55. Ne hanno realizzati solo 75 (35 rossi, 40 argento) per il mercato francese. È stato riportato dalla Francia e convertito per l'uso nel Regno Unito da DTR. Ho il numero 40, mi chiedevo se ce ne fossero altri nel Regno Unito. O se qualcuno conosce qualcuno che ne possiede uno.
Saluti
Ciao. Sono Aurel. Ho la no. 4/75

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652542945936.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652542945936.jpg
    940.3 KB · Views: 30
Back