Fiat Alloys at Discounted Prices from NIIMC

Currently reading:
Fiat Alloys at Discounted Prices from NIIMC

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club (www.niimc.com) has negotiated a special deal with the main Belfast Fiat/Alfa dealer Mervyn Stewart (www.mervynstewart.com) for some Panda and Punto alloys thanks to our club secretary Stuart.

Basically Mervyn Stewarts supports our club and as a result we have first dibs on some clearance stock. We have decided to open this offer to Fiat Forum users also.

So far 3 types of alloys are available at greatly discounted prices, more will follow soon. If enough people are interested we may be able to get a bigger discount. These prices are only available through the NIIMC, so if anyone is interested please reply here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 sets of "New" Fiat Panda 5.5x13" rims (which also fit the MK1 Panda/Cinq/Sei/Punto, etc). Normal retail is £305.64 They are offered to us at £200 including vat.

Panda_Alloys.jpg
img%5D

1 Set of 5.0x14" New Panda wheels. Again will suit most Fiats. Retail £367.00 offered to us for £250.00 including vat.

Panda_Alloys_14.jpg

1 Set of Punto 6.0x15" Retail £400.65, also suitable for most Fiats offered to us for £300 including vat. Come complete with Abarth centres.

Punto_Alloys.jpg

Very tempting...:tempt:

Just too many other things to pay for right now :cry:

I didn't order mine with alloys because I prefered the eight spoke ones...

I'll have to wait though... Really can't afford them this year... Maybe a future purchase ;)

Back