Fiat/Alfa/Lancia ePer - Electronic Parts Catalogue online

Currently reading:
Fiat/Alfa/Lancia ePer - Electronic Parts Catalogue online

TipoTDSX

Spirito di Punto not Tipo
I have placed the Fiat ePer system online on my system for anyone who wants to use it - the address is http://gordonb.bounceme.net:7080/ Click the link here Fiat ePer to access.

Obviously this probably SHOULDN'T be online, but I'm sure FIAT won't mind! Helpful for any parts codes and a rough price idea (Prices change all the time, these are for Dec 2004)

Might not be available 24/7 but if you can't access it drop me a PM and I'll make sure its up - it sits on my home PC so if thats off (rare) it won't be available!

Cheers!! (y)

By the way I also have the DVD for sale to forum members at £2.00 inc P&P - Someone on the site is selling the Jan 2005 version for £8.50, this is the Dec 2004 version, and the prices are pretty much all the same between the two versions, and FIAT chage the prices on a daily basis anyway!!

PM me for more details (y)

I'm quite sure fiat will mind as they charge genuine dealers £45 a pop for the software and each monthly update. And obviously the words copyright do not mean anything to you?

Its just a shame you will come unstuck when the chassis doesn't narrow the
choices down far enough and you need to connect to fiats main HQ to do an online SIGI.

Dont take this the wrong way, im not going to report you or anything, Im just saying be carefull as you dont want a very major and very rich company trying to take you for everything you got.

Hi...just used your PER on line and must say i am very impressed. Is this easy to setup ie could i do it? I am normally on the Multipla owners forum and this is something we would all like to see available. Rather than leave it on your pc is it something i could setup myself? i am an ICT guy in a secondary school and have good website skills so whats the chance?
Mail me with details please at [email protected]

Many thanks
Moriarty (y)

063765 said:
I'm quite sure fiat will mind as they charge genuine dealers £45 a pop for the software and each monthly update. And obviously the words copyright do not mean anything to you?

choices down far enough and you need to connect to fiats main HQ to do an online SIGI.

Dont take this the wrong way, im not going to report you or anything, Im just saying be carefull as you dont want a very major and very rich company trying to take you for everything you got.

Are they really that rich? Feb 14 2005 they were valued at $220 million, 4 years earlier at $2.4billion! They also have, allegedly, an 8 billion euro debt!
http://www.autowired.com/news/article.aspx?ExpandStory=True&storyid=13385

It worries me that a company so big does not look after its customers well at all as lets face it, if tyour customers go you follow!
Moriarty the mundane...

063765 said:

But the reason for having the disc is to make it easier to order parts by part number from dealers, not for any other reason. If customers come in and order by part number it will save a lot of hassle for the dealer and save them time which would otherwise be spent looking things up.

Personally I think that the parts lists/diagrams should be on manufacturers websites together with standard pricing.

I also buy some parts from Citreon for the Ulysse because they are not listed on the Fiat system. I needed some clips for the windscreen trim because they were broken when the screen was changed. On the Fiat system you could only buy the whole trim for £120+ and on the Citreon system, the clips were available seperately for £1.40. This is a stupid situation given the cars are almost identical. I had the same thing with the clips for the rear internal light covers, they always break when you change a light bulb and you can only buy the clips at Citroen.

poggy said:
I also buy some parts from Citreon for the Ulysse because they are not listed on the Fiat system
Hi Poggy!

Do you have any access to a Citroen parts catalogue?

Back