Technical Fiat 600-600d owners

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 600-600d owners

Welcome to the forum :)

Sadly i can't recall of a 600 forum user that regularly posts, there are a few 126/500 owners and ex owners that are about though. Get some pics up anyway, i love a good 600 (y)

I used to have a 126 BIS for my first car, so anything retro is a plus (y)

I own some 600's. Always looking for spare parts... Have a few as well... You still active on here?

I just bought a Fiat 600 with sun-roof that had been standing in a garage for about 45 years. It took part in traffic for the last some time before Woodstock Festival was: 1968.

As far as I know it was build in 1960 and has fin Fiat 100 8880xxx

Attachments

• Fiat 600_1.jpg
    Fiat 600_1.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 197
Hi new to this site but really keen to chat with others who hav an interest in or even better own a fiat 600-600d
Donald

600 owners are here :D This is my 59 cabrio
8684888498_07a52be5f6.jpg

Wanna see a bit more :rolleyes: I just posted to a thread in Readers Rides in the RetroRides.com site. I'm not allowed to put a link on this post because I haven't made 5 posts yet. So you can find it by looking up "1967 Fiat 850 Coupe" .
In the meantime I guess I'll have to get posting .

I'm also new to the site and would like to see more activity for 600 based cars.:)

I had a couple of 600s years ago. The first was an early small engined one with front-opening doors and left hand drive; the second was a 600D, which I tuned quite extensively. I can remember quite a bit from working on them, the two models had quite marked differences mechanically.

aww yeah-count me in! the 600s are in town

this is my one a 70' 600d, im building it up to 1966 Abarth 850tc berlina corsa spec,i will start build thread soon as its still miles away from being where i want it,hope you like it

Last edited:
oh and this is my inspiration, i finally got to see it in person at middle barton abarth few days back,just epic!-ex works,leo aumuller restored,ex tony berni fettled by middle barton

i want my car close as this as poss but in different period race colours;)

aww yeah-count me in! the 600s are in town

this is my one a 70' 600d, im building it up to 1966 Abarth 850tc berlina corsa spec,i will start build thread soon as its still miles away from being where i want it,hope you like it

Love those Cromodora wheels (and the rest of it).

well since most 600 owners are here, here is my project
the one in the front is a zastava 750 for parts, the one in the back is fiat 600

Hi,
I have an Fiat 600 1958 mod for restoration and at the moment i renew bearings on rear weels. I have problem too find torque too tight nut on stub axle
You know anything about this??
Kjell

Misunderstanding..., my problem is what torque too use when I tight up with new bearings:confused:

Greetings all!

I cant post pictures yet, but I just rescued a 65 600d out of a shed........from what I can tell, gathering information about the car is difficult.

The block and chassis numbers match, all the glass is in it, and every panel is gonna need a patch on the lower end. I was told this car came to the states with a Sailor returning from Italy.....the dash is in Italian.

The pulley cover on the engine reads Abarth, but the front badge (which was in a box in the front seat) reads 600........I wonder which one is correct?

The floor pans are good, the seats are good. From what I can tell so far, I got holes where the windows leak. I expect both "cowls"? will need to be worked.......but the car seems straight, no wrecks that I can tell.

With no experience in Fiat, I dont know if this project is something I wanna tackle.........I dont even know what this car is worth. I just saved it from the crusher because I thought it was cool and worth a gamble. Ill get pictures up as soon as I can.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
cookie

Back