General Fiat 500L natural power cng!

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500L natural power cng!

boltsis

Hello and thank you for accepting me to your team!!I am from Greece and i want to buy a Fiat 500l natural power cng!!?
I want to ask if any of you have this car to tell me impressions. I want to know if it is reliable and what to look for before buying it.
Also how much autonomy it has outside in the national street with a constant speed of 120km/h?

OK i understand! I believed someone from italy or another country can write here some impressions! Thank you for your reply!

My wife has a 2014 CNG 500L and up to now the only problem ive had is front Drop Links worn, but with the roads here thats normal.

Important to carryout regular oil changes with the correct oil, or the multiair unit break.

We have now done 106000 Km

Thank you for your reply!As you tell me you are satisfied with your car, aren't you?

Also i want to tell me how much autonomy with cng only, it has outside in the national with a constant speed of 120km/h and how many revolutions does the tachometer show in these kilometers!

Last edited:
I can not say you anything about CNG versions, but, as an owner of 500L and Punto with original LPG installations, i can say that you can more or less believe in the specifications given by FIAT.

Moreover, for that bifuel car, you can continue driving with petrol. Therefore the real autonomy on CNG/LPG gas is not such critical....

Back