Fiat 500 votes please

Currently reading:
Fiat 500 votes please

barchettanl said:
Hi all,

A dutch car magazine is doing a Car-Of-The-Year poll. Nothing special, there are more such polls.

BUT ...

The Nissan Qashqai fanclub is determined to win every such poll -- they've already 'won' (cheated) two and I will not let them win a third one. Not in this lifetime!!

So Fiat friends, please please vote here

https://secure.ttg.nl/abo/autovisie/autovhjaar08.php

to get the Fiat 500 on the number one spot!

And, as the Nissan club is cheating, you can cheat too:
post this link on your local fiat forum, vote at work or school, send it to your MSN and AOL buddies, vote every 24 hours (!), vote while visiting your mother-in-law, just do whatever it takes to get this UGLY NISSAN off the first position!

I owe you guys!

Cheers,

Marc
1995 Fiat barchetta

-----------
;)

Dave,
Thanks for posting!

Currently the score is:
3714 votes for the Nissan
3620 votes for the Fiat 500
390 votes for the next runner up :D so there has been some cheating going on ...

Let's win this sucker!
(unfortunately I don't know when the poll closes, so you may want to cast your vote daily/every 24 hours).

Marc

Come on guys!

With 32599 members on this forum, I thought we would win this race. But only 26 have read this message, so now the score is ...

Qashqai 4000 votes 46.1 %
Fiat 500 3746 votes 43.2 %

ARGHH!! :bang:
254 short!!!

Dave, can you make this sticky or put it somewhere else so people will actually read this?

Marc

i voted kia cee'd because i can't vote for a car i haven't even sat in yet.
must admit the cashcow is a good car for nissan.

I love proxy servers. :D Just voted 3 times. :slayer:

Was on 3899 for me just a second ago. :)

Ah, more votes - now we're talking (y)

But still, we're far behind. Admittedly we were once ahead by a reasonable margin (about 100), but those good-for-nothing Datsun Cashcow drivers are asking everyone to vote -- even the Renault Megane club!
(Okay, dare I say it? I asked the Greek MX5 club)

And yes - I love proxyservers too, but I don't have 312 of them at my disposal :( (that's how much the Fiat is behind now)

Marc

ps. yes, you can vote for the Cee'd, but I doubt it will move to the top with only 96 votes :yum:

Ah, more votes - now we're talking (y)

But still, we're far behind. Admittedly we were once ahead by a reasonable margin (about 100), but those good-for-nothing Datsun Cashcow drivers are asking everyone to vote -- even the Renault Megane club!
(Okay, dare I say it? I asked the Greek MX5 club)

And yes - I love proxyservers too, but I don't have 312 of them at my disposal :( (that's how much the Fiat is behind now)

Marc

ps. yes, you can vote for the Cee'd, but I doubt it will move to the top with only 96 votes :yum:

Ive just voted and we are not too far behindat second place:)

the important result is going to be 3rd place, thats the true winner, and i think the new mondeo deserves it. i remember the first time i saw one up close, i was actually envious of the owner of a ford for the first time since the mk1 focus was released. the vectra is screwed even worse than it was with previous mondeo. poor GM, they must be scratching their heads again.

i honestly think i'll end up owning one of these mondeos, unless the alfa159 depriciates more rapidly than the 156 did.

ab_mondeo1.jpg

Last edited:
Back