Fiat 500 votes please

Currently reading:
Fiat 500 votes please

"A profession jury existing from 58 journalists stipulates which car eventually car of the year 2008 becomes."

sounds like the votes mean fcuk all!

"A profession jury existing from 58 journalists stipulates which car eventually car of the year 2008 becomes."

Yep and what the f**k do journalist's know about cars?. Nothing usually. Look at clarkson, don't get me wrong I think he's brilliant as a television personality and funny as hell in pretty much everything he does but does he know about cars.... Nope not unless its a supercar or something with biiig BHP.

Big fight between Qashqai- and 500-Club

Both the Fiat 500 Club aswell as the Nissan Qashqai Club are sabotaging the Autovisie 'Car of the Year'-poll.

The Autivisie servers are more busy this past week than normally. The reason: users of various internet forums try to manipulate the poll for the Car of the Year. On www.fiat500nl: "KEEP VOTING! It can be done once every 24 hours. They catch up in no time!" On www.qashqai-passion.nl: "It shouldn't take long. Just persevere!"

The past days almost fifteen thousand votes have been submitted by fans of both the Fiat 500 and the Nissan Qashqai. Because there can be voted only once per day in our poll, special software is being used.

On the Nissan Qashqai forum: "If they find out that a script is voting, they poll will probably be removed." Someone else has found a loophole: "I understand that if you can internet through 1-900 phone numbers, you can vote limitless!"

Besides that, help is being asked locally and from foreigner countries. A forum member: "I have written to the British and German Fiat Barchetta Club and a newsgroup for generic cars in Italy, otherwise we would've been defeated!" But also the Qashqai-adepts get help. "You can count on the NissanClub for votes, but alas the members of the 156 Club are busy aswell", can be read on the forum. Others have trouble choosing. On the Fiat 500-forum: "I have helped a little. But I also charmed by the Qashqai, which I have to drive for my work."

Lastly, for everyone who has clicked himself a mouse arm: the poll on Autovisie.nl is meant as a mood-poll. A professional jury consisting of 58 journalists will determine which car will be Car of the Year 2008. That outcome will be announced on November 19th.

That's true - I know it doesn't mean anything in real life, I just want to make life of those Datsun drivers miserable! :devil:
(they've cheated and won twice before)

Back