Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse7%

pixel.gif
Nissan Qashqai38%

pixel.gif
Peugeot 3085%

pixel.gif
Ford Mondeo7%

pixel.gif

Welke van deze 7 genomineerden moet Auto van het Jaar 2008 worden?

Kia Cee23%

pixel.gif
Fiat 50018%

pixel.gif
Mazda 22%

pixel.gif
Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse7%

pixel.gif
Nissan Qashqai38%

pixel.gif
Peugeot 3085%

pixel.gif
Ford Mondeo7%

pixel.gif
i just votedv (y)

Maybe I should start a new thread - the casual observer might think this is still all about the previous poll, for which they may have voted already...

Marc
'95 Fiat barchetta in Holland

Last edited:
Got this "sort of" readable translation...
Both the fiat 500 club and the Nissan Qashqai club is very doing the car vision ` sabotage car of Jaar'-poll. The autovisie servers have it the last yielded considerably printer then normal. The reason: users of several Internet forums try our manipulate survey for the car of year election. On www.fiat500.nl: CONTINUE VOTE! It can obtain each 24 hours 1xth them us this way in! On www.qashqai passion.nl: It cannot more last now long. Still just as continue! The previous days almost vijftienduizend votes have been brought out by liefhebbers of both the fiat 500 and the Nissan Qashqai. Since there in our poll per day one time by computer can be only voted, even special software is used. On the forum of the Nissan Qashqai: "if they come there behind that scriptje for voting is, the poll [... ] will, however, be removed." Someone else has exactly discovered another Meuse in: "understood that if you can by means of your 06 at yourself indefinitely can vote!" Moreover aid troops - and foreign country is used. Forummer: "I have English and German fiat Barchetta club already summoned and a newsgroup for general cars in Italian, differently we the klos had for a long time been!" But also Qashqai-adepten get support. "also from the NissanClub you can count on votes, but unfortunately are read the members of 156 the club also busy", stand on the forum. Others find molars however cumbersome. On the fiat 500-forum: "also a ' beetje ' has helped with. However also it have been charmed of the Qashqai, which I must drive of the boss. Finally still even for everyone who meanwhile muisarm have clicked themselves: the poll on Autovisie.nl has been meant as a poll sounder. A profession jury existing from 58 journalists stipulates which car eventually car of the year 2008 becomes. That result is confessed on 19 November made.

Back