Styling Fiat 500 sport Vinyl

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat 500 sport Vinyl

Andyzmp

I have the olive green 2012 500 sport and i was thinking about wrapping it in a matte dark grey. Can someone give me an estimate? is it worth it?

Are you sure it's a sport? I didn't think the sport spec was available in 2012? I'm probably wrong (as usual lol)
Olive green is a great colour.. Very retro and really suits the 500.

Have you looked into Plasti Dip? It's a rubbery coating that is sprayed on and can be peeled off if you change your mind. Comes in a range of colours, including matt and gloss finishes. There's loads of stuff about it on YouTube etc.

Last edited:
Ive had a car wrapped in vinyl earlier and Ive used plasti-dip in matte red.

I would say that vinyl is the best choice as its durable and easy to clean. My experience with plasti dip is that it is really easy to apply and peel off, but that it gathers dirt like crazy, especially on the lighter colours in matte finish. I was also told to stay away from any hard cleaners as it would make the dip come off.

On the other hand, removing vinyl is a time consuming task, and my fingers where pretty beat up after peeling it off, even thou I used heat.

I however have no experience with vinyl in matte finish (except for carbon), but for a whole car, that would be my choice.

Back