Styling Fiat 500 Sport Chrome Kit

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat 500 Sport Chrome Kit

Hi, just got my Fiat 500 Sport last Monday and i'm so :D with it.

I enquired about getting the Chrome Kit added on, however the man who worked at the parts section said they can't be fitted to the Sport version :confused: and would not order it for me.

I then checked the fiat accessories website and it says "Suitable for POP Version only" in the description.

Has anyone with the Sport model ordered the chrome bumpers? They look as tho they should be the same as the POP version but thought I would check first :)

I don't see why it can't be fitted, the Pop has the same bumper moulds as the sport apart from the front fogs!

Hi peeps,

was gona post something about this but found this old post!
So was just wondering does any1 kno if u can put the chrome on a the sport as it still says on the fiat website only availble for the pop model?!?
And thinkin about this or body kit as she is comin up 2yrs old and deserves a pressie! think i am swayin 2wards the chrome if i can get it put on.

You can absolutely have the chrome bumper inserts on the Sport. Mine were dealer fitted at time of purchase...(albeit that the rear black bumper was badly refitted and is hanging off at one end......). Anyhow, not to get side-tracked, the chrome looks great. Sets off the Pasodoble Red a treat I think! And (s)/he definitely deserves a present.

Had chrome kit fitted as an ordered option on my 1.4 Sport nearly 2 years ago, and it does look good with the red paintwork.

I think OP was looking to retro-fit the chrome bumpers not factory-fit options.

But I agree Littala, Bepe looks fab esp with the chrome along the windows. (Feeling a bit green. As I grabbed a showroom Sport I only had the dealer -fit chrome bumper option, but always felt that the chrome on the window sills would have looked even better! :()

This thread has been cleaned before a big argument breaks out. Everyone should be aware that you can be warned/infracted for a few new things now, including disrespecting other people (not flaming directly).

Everyone is allowed their opinion but could you all please try and post in a non derogatory manner? Nobody needs to be put down when they just want help or are just expressing their views. This goes to everyone but it's clearly affected this thread already.

Last edited:
Back