Technical Fiat 500 Radio blocked

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 Radio blocked

Juju18

Hello,
Im hoping someone can help me. I have recently bought a used car and the radio displays the message 'radio blocked / wait'.
I've read online that you have to leave the ignition on and wait for the message to clear to then be able to type in the code.
I purchased a code and was scammed and the message still hasn't cleared after hours.
Is there anyway to reset the radio without having to leave the ignition on for hours and hours?
I'd appreciate any advice, I don't know a lot about cars ??
Thank you!

Hello,
Im hoping someone can help me. I have recently bought a used car and the radio displays the message 'radio blocked / wait'.
I've read online that you have to leave the ignition on and wait for the message to clear to then be able to type in the code.
I purchased a code and was scammed and the message still hasn't cleared after hours.
Is there anyway to reset the radio without having to leave the ignition on for hours and hours?
I'd appreciate any advice, I don't know a lot about cars [emoji24][emoji178]
Thank you!
Hi,

There is no way around having the ignition on to clear the wait time.

Have a look at the thread titled "the one and only fiat radio code thread"

Helpful info about wait times and how to get code from this forum

In the menu, you can select the radio off time, this means you can turn on the radio without the key, it then goes off after say 20 mins, don't know what the maximum is, but it may allow you to "possibly" leave on overnight to count down?

Back