General fiat 500 abarth

Currently reading:
General fiat 500 abarth

Auto Express and other mags do not seem to regard the 1.2 to 1.4 as very special - prefering the drive of mini and swift and others- but saying it will be a fashion statement.:confused:

Bring along the Abarth and they will change their minds pronto I reckon.:D
Bring it on Fiat. Give us the Abarth now guys
:)
Salut.

Any new information about the 500 Abarth anyone?
All gone a bit quiet on the Abarth front?

Even the normally conservative Diesel Car magazine my b/f gets doesn't really rate the 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 engines for the standard 500 :mad: and suggests waiting for the Abarth.
:eek:

I would rather fab the new ss drivetrain into an original 500 :devil: Now that would be SWEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is that junction where he drives out of? i've seen a few spycar videos with the same junction. lol, is it outside nurburgring?

Bear in mind that FIAT actually sold Trofeo versions/kit for the Cinq' with things like LSD & rollcage so they aren't adverse to giving the customer the option of a hardcore baby car!!!

http://www.sfconline.org.uk/models/cinq-seicento/cinq-seicento.asp

We've just suffered, especially in the UK from the fact that they were struggling financially for a while, but now they have on of the greenest fleets across the range & are supplying engines to other companies they are far more comfortable.

Last edited:
Back