General fiat 3rd year warranty

Currently reading:
General fiat 3rd year warranty

jhorsf

has anyone else had a problem with fiat over this i bought a year old ducato motorhome sent off the paperwork to register details with fee duly cashed in july since then no paperwork of any kind so have rung and they claim to have sent out 3 packs rung three times still no pack hope they are better at settling claims or have i wasted my money?:bang:(n)

well it took several months and 3 or 4 phonecalls but i got my 3rd year warranty paperwork maybe im impatient?(y)

We bought a 2 1/2 year old Jayco on Fiat 2.8 JTD chassis. Radiator needed replacing after developing a leak. We thought we'd be right as we were well within the 3 yr. warranty. To our surprise Fiat Australia considered the warranty period to have started when Jayco started to convert it to a motorhome and refused to pay. Thanks to Mike Farrell of Coastal Motorhomes in Whakatane who made numerous phone calls to Jayco and Fiat the matter got resolved and we got paid. Even if they honour the warranty right away it'll take quite some time to get your refund.

Back