FF Promo Girls/fat blokes

Currently reading:
FF Promo Girls/fat blokes

Re: FF Promo Girls

I wasnt wearing a bra or knickers at Mitcar :eek: oh and I got my boobs out ... but that was only in front of mrs dave, helz and a rather startled PNL :D :devil:

Current ad campaign isnt working :( Going back to the drawing board

Promo girls where mainly aimed for the modified shows which we tried to get involved with this year. That aint worked either as only trax was attended as a forum

erm, i have no money only my body :devil:

Might take you up on that (y)
Current ad campaign isnt working :( Going back to the drawing board

Promo girls where mainly aimed for the modified shows which we tried to get involved with this year. That aint worked either as only trax was attended as a forum

The kind of people who are already at shows will see us on the stand and no doubt be impressed by your ingenious marketing with bits and bobs :D To go any further than the hardcore base of enthusiasts, we have to think outside of the box and promote to the everyday driver and owner. Not being an everyday person with no interest, I have no idea how to reach them :(

we have to think outside of the box and promote to the everyday driver and owner.

isnt flyering and talking to people on the street thinking outside the box :confused: :eek:

i know that the last thing i want to do at a show is promote. I just want to sit down and mingle among the people on the stand and go enjoy the show

promo people need to work ;)

I was referring to our 'official' promo girl.

Never had any complaints with the 'old women' :)
:eek:

Bear in mind that were not all 14, don't all read Max Power and don't go to events to drool over 'chavved up' cars.

you got total wrong idea of who goes to mixed car meets:confused:

Last edited:

hmmm everyone seems to be making quite a big fuss about this. i mean Loudpunto's sent a pic which isn't like she was trying to imitate the ......s (fill in as apropiate) in max power magazines.
maybe it'd be best to ask what she has in mind before going off on a possibly pointless rant which may last quite a while.

hmmm everyone seems to be making quite a big fuss about this. i mean Loudpunto's sent a pic which isn't like she was trying to imitate the ......s (fill in as apropiate) in max power magazines.
maybe it'd be best to ask what she has in mind before going off on a possibly pointless rant which may last quite a while.

the reason i asked this is because Kaylorz was talking about advertising the forum at trax at the weekend and my girlfriend said she wouldn't mind doing that. she likes meeting people (works at a nursery so good with kids!!) shes not the kind of girl that goes around like these other girls with painted on undies n tops. do you want me to post any pics or not? lol i'm only trying to help....:cry:

the reason i asked this is because Kaylorz was talking about advertising the forum at trax at the weekend and my girlfriend said she wouldn't mind doing that. she likes meeting people (works at a nursery so good with kids!!) shes not the kind of girl that goes around like these other girls with painted on undies n tops. do you want me to post any pics or not? lol i'm only trying to help....:cry:

Never mind what she looks like, does she know about Fiats and the forum? ;)

Anyone who's promoting it needs to come spend a bit of time here and familiarise themselves with what we have to offer - so don't be shy Mrs LP :D

the pic eMz put up, isnt rude either, some just go off on one when they dont realy know the score, fact is shows like donny and trax cater for all diffrent tates in the car world, just like ff should.

yeah they might have brest of britian but its not in your face, ive not even seen one (or a pair yet) the shows are so massive there plenty to see not just boobs

yeah they might have brest of britian but its not in your face, ive not even seen one (or a pair yet) the shows are so massive there plenty to see not just boobs
Exactly - Trax has totally changed my mind to these type of shows, I will be back next year for sure, plus a few in between (y)

Back