FF members in the South of Ireland

Currently reading:
FF members in the South of Ireland

Rich-murray

This is gonna read like a personals ad but where are the nice Fiat Puntos in the South of Ireland!! Puntos are very common where i live in Cork but they are all being driven by nannys it seems, none by a pasionate FF member, :slayer:Is there anyone else out there! :)

ya, not enough FF-ers around at all. i'll have to slap some flyers under the wipers of nice Fiats around the area, i think we'll be ready for our first Cork FF event in summer 2010 :D

just looked at the members map there, 2 in Cork, 1 in Kerry, 2 in Limerick so 5 in the south only!!

Does it matter if I have graduated up the Fiat brand of cars to a more luxury model????? :D
are you trying to say you drive an alfa?
or are you trying to pretend there is something with a fiat badge that could be called luxurious?

Last edited:
You mean geographical south or what Paisley means by 'south of ireland'?

I'm not in the first - the Magic Roundabout in Cork usually tries to kill me when I am :D - but I'm in the second.

sod off ye alfa owners!!!!!!!:p

And my Bravo is luxurious!!!!:D

I'm not in the first - the Magic Roundabout in Cork usually tries to kill me when I am :D - but I'm in the second.
Seems to be a lot of us down south but Ireland was what he meant I think!! And anyway we all know Cork is the real Capital!!:p The magic roundabout isn't as bad now, there is a flyover!!

Last edited:

Ya the Magic Roundabout has been tamed nowadays, i think its gonna take a big effort in the South (and Paisleys South :)) to get more FFers in Ireland!

Back