FF flyer update

Currently reading:
FF flyer update

flyer.jpg

Dave has asked me to do an updated version of the flyer. Just though I would post it here :)

The design is alot cleaner and I would say, more modern looking than the old one. Ive kept the text the same for now but it can all be changed if anyone has anything better I could write.

Ive used steve and turbocinqis cars on the design so cheers for um.. "volunteering" to be on it :p but the photography is mine so get stuffed :devil: :p

Sorry I didnt put binky on it dave, couldnt find a good enough pic to make binks be trampeling the trees and shooting lazers out of his/hers eyes at the FF crowd :p

I did try though!

Opinions please! These should be doing the rounds at Max Power

Bushboy said:
dave, couldnt find a decent pic of your car. seems i didnt take one of it at brooky although im sure I did. I cant use the ones at stanny because the cars are on grass so makes the wheels look stupid when they are cut out.

ill have a look around for some better ones though :)
there loads in my gallery inc ones you took :)

The cars are fine whats everyone belly aching about but the photo of me AKA Rolf isnt to good LOL I got my hand across my face:( mind you I spos thats just as well people would only comment about my handsomness and all you ugly ducklings :rolleyes:

Back