Tims Ferrari 360 Modena.jpg

Ferrari 360 Modena (Fiat Family)!

Introduction

Ok ok its not my car but my best mates. He isn't a forum member but I am and I need to show you this beauty.

I have just come back from one of the most memorable journeys in my life well in motoring terms anyway lets get a bit of perspective!

My best mate has justed popped round in his new motor. Only a Ferrari 360 Modena! I dont know about you peeps but I usually get excited when I see any Ferrari coming the other way let alone coming to my house to pick me up and go for a blast. Anyway what a motor. To date the quickest thing I have ever been is was a heavily modded Saphire Cosworth but this has to beat it.

OH MY GOD. The acceleration, sound, passion of Ferrari. Amazing. He's a jammy sod. I'm glad he's my best mate! I have added a few pics, sorry for the poor images it was dark!

Now how do I mod my Fiat Cinquecento Sporting to get that kind of performance!

Comments?
Gorgeous car (y) but I prefer my GT for round the town driving ;)

Dude serious now I have had time to calm down, I love the Ferrari but I prefer my Cinq Sporting more. The Cinq is more practical, cheaper, go kart with plates, has no trouble with speed bumps and most importantly I am not scared of leaving it in a public place.

I look forward to returning to my Cinq just to admire its cheeky looks, if I had the Ferrari I would be petrified of leaving it alone...

Still awesome motor & the Ferrari is ok as well!

would love one. driven one as part of driving expeince present for my 21st.
was the convertable and as the sun was out the roof came off, such a rush just a shame it was only about 10-15mins driving though (hit a ton as well :) on a track of course)

Dude serious now I have had time to calm down, I love the Ferrari but I prefer my Cinq Sporting more. The Cinq is more practical, cheaper, go kart with plates, has no trouble with speed bumps and most importantly I am not scared of leaving it in a public place.

I look forward to returning to my Cinq just to admire its cheeky looks, if I had the Ferrari I would be petrified of leaving it alone...

Still awesome motor & the Ferrari is ok as well!

Yeah, course you do! :rolleyes:

i prefer my hot air balloon to my mates lear jet as well...

Back