Favourite film:

Currently reading:
Favourite film:

i always get the **** ripped when i say top gun is the best movie for that very reason!

and i am sorry, but the "youve lost that lovin feeling" is just pure genius! even tho i kno all the damm words, still makes me laugh....

when i was younger i was gonna join the RAF an b a fighter pilot just cause of that movie :eek:

"take my breathe away" is such a sweet song, gets my g/f going all the time, thats probably why I like it so much! :)

My dads in the RAF, he's a air traffic controller, so naturally I wanted to be in the RAF, went for training to be a pilot, but failed cause i get migranes and have hayfever.

Dazza

my g/f likes concorde nose...I mean Tom Cruise! Its great when goose dies :cry: she cries her eyes out and then just cuddles up to me the rest of the film. Its sooooooo great! :)

By far the greatest movie ever made and so what if people take the mick mate they got no taste! (y)

Dazza

That might be true mate! :D

Most of the people of this forum love fast and furious or gone in 60 secs, I bet.

((Takes covers, ready for the onslaught!))

I saw tears of the sun on channel 5 on Sunday night and that is actually really quite a good film, no surprise there then as Bruce Willis does the leading roll.

The girl in the film is quite fit as well, recognise her from another film but cant think of the name.

Dazza

(love getting paid to surf the net!) :D

I'll list a few of my collection which I consider to be my faves:

Aliens - James Cameron Classic

Terminator 1 & 2 - See above

X-Men 1 & 2 - Roll on number 3, best comic adaptation perhaps?

Halloween & A Nightmare On Elm Street - Films with started a whole load of poor imitattions and rip offs.

These are a few that come to mind, not enough room or time to list anymore!

Liam

A few of my fav films.
The ring.
The blair witch project (the first one)
Akira.
Lord of the rings trilogy.
Starwars (all obviously)
Ronin.
& I'd have to agree with Koa Leon is fantastic.

mines got to be 'the usual suspects' first film i ever watched that had twisted the ending to leave me gobsmacked! (y)

ROBOCOP

Has to be the best filum ever, for a filum that old, the effects and acting were great. I especially like the stunts, I swear most of them were real and no computer effects were involved... apart from where dick got shot out the window at the end... after he was "fired" Hahahaha.....

great filum.

Akria was also a great Manga, as was Ghost in the Shell.

The Ring was another super filum.

If anyone would like to enlighten me. I saw a good film very much like Enemy Of The State. It starred one of the Wayans brothers as the lead (Will Smith equivalent) role, I think it was Keenan Ivory, but it could have been Damon. Also starred Jon Voight as the nasty military dude, trying to make him disappear.

I can't remember what it was called, if anyone can help I would be quite grateful.

Talking of Jon Voight, Midnight Cowboy wasn't a bad film.

Neofolis said:
If anyone would like to enlighten me. I saw a good film very much like Enemy Of The State. It starred one of the Wayans brothers as the lead (Will Smith equivalent) role, I think it was Keenan Ivory, but it could have been Damon. Also starred Jon Voight as the nasty military dude, trying to make him disappear.

I can't remember what it was called, if anyone can help I would be quite grateful.

Talking of Jon Voight, Midnight Cowboy wasn't a bad film.

Most Wanted?

Back