Favourite film:

Currently reading:
Favourite film:

Never seen it. But I know it was banned. They should do that with all films that are sh*t.

cinqmeister.JPG

The Grammar Fascist

Favourite films

Nice Thread Paul ;)

Lock Stock, Snatch, Matrix Trilogy, Gladiator, Usual Suspects, The General, and The Italian Job (waching now)...

Couldn't name just one, i like them all for different reason's and don't have a favourite. :)

Was going to make this thread, but stumbled across this one...

OK, I have often tried to narrow it down, but never been hugely successful so here are some that I really like in no specific order, I won't mention the one's I like that have already been mentioned, so I can keep the list down a little.

Evil Dead 2
True Romance
Terms Of Endearment
The World According To Garp
Nicole (Original French version of Assassin)
Nos Blanche (Also French starred Vanessa Paradis)
Rasing Kane
Twelve Monkeys
Romeo Is Bleeding
To Kill A Mockingbird
Who's Harry Cromb
There's Something About Mary
The Exorcist
Lord Of The Rings (The Fellowship Of The Ring)
Armor Of God

There are so many more that I want to add, but I don't want people to get too bored.

Probably Monty Python. Don't ask me which one though! Holy Grail or Life of Brian?

cinqmeister said:
Hang on - how did this thread suddenly get re-incarnated 11 months after the last post??? lol :confused:

Joe was bored? He must have searched for this thread to see if it had already been done, cause he was going to start a similar thread.

Hmmm, just like Neofolis says, there's too many to mention.

The first that come to mind have to be

Leon

Stand by me

Kill Bill 1 & 2

Once upon a time in america

Nice one KoArAnG, Leon was a cool film, another good film out about the same time was Killing Zoe.

A film I didn't mention, which I think was very well done despite the limited acting ability of the lead star and despite the subject matter was Conan The Barbarian. Watching that film made me appreciate that depending on your upbringing you could believe anything to be right or wrong, plus James Earl Jones is always quality with the possible exception of his role as King Jaffy Joffa in Coming To America.

Yet another cult classic has to The Hunchback Hairball, but then I was a major toker at the time.

The best song is:

Goodness grecious, great balls of fire!

The films so good cause they hardly use any special FX, good old fashioned storyline.

Dazza

Back