Technical Fault Code Update

Currently reading:
Technical Fault Code Update

PNL

Banned
Well ppl the latest is :cry: Ive just got back from picking up the stilo as engine management light came back on Monday morning and the fault code that is logged is P0105 Manifold Absolute Barometric Pressure Sensor Circuit malfunction [intermitten] he couldnt do it but strangley the local Alfa garage cant either i would have thought that they could have being that the two cars are similiar :confused: there is another Fiat Main dealer here in Cardiff but Ive already been told DONT GO THERE :eek: it seems now that my nearest Fiat Dealer is 15 miles away in Newport and as yet have to find out who and where they are :bang:

Re: Faut Code Update

PNL said:
Well ppl the latest is :cry: Ive just got back from picking up the stilo as engine management light came back on Monday morning and the fault code that is logged is P0105 Manifold Absolute Barometric Pressure Sensor Circuit malfunction [intermitten] he couldnt do it but strangley the local Alfa garage cant either i would have thought that they could have being that the two cars are similiar :confused: there is another Fiat Main dealer here in Cardiff but Ive already been told DONT GO THERE :eek: it seems now that my nearest Fiat Dealer is 15 miles away in Newport and as yet have to find out who and where they are :bang:

LG Motors, they are on the web,if you do get to go to them give me a bell,I'll PM you my number, they are just down the road from me quite easy to find coming in from Cardiff.

Steve

steve1219 said:
LG Motors, they are on the web,if you do get to go to them give me a bell,I'll PM you my number, they are just down the road from me quite easy to find coming in from Cardiff.

Steve

Thankyou for that Steve its got to be sorted so will let you know whats happening and when it happens (y)

Thanks for that Steve [and i thought I was loosing it :p

is the engine running all right otherwise?
The MAP sensor's a plain old air pressure sensor- no different to a barometer hanging on the wall

Damned expensive barometer though at around £100

As it's intermittent (rather than on its back with feet in the air) then I'm hoping it's poor connections. If it was really deceased then you'd have terrible running problems

maybe it need new software ind the injekon boks

as i remeber there was an error like that that was sorted out by opdating

Deckchair5 said:
is the engine running all right otherwise?
The MAP sensor's a plain old air pressure sensor- no different to a barometer hanging on the wall

Damned expensive barometer though at around £100

As it's intermittent (rather than on its back with feet in the air) then I'm hoping it's poor connections. If it was really deceased then you'd have terrible running problems

Evening All just come in and read this thread. So where actually is this barometric pressure sensor situated ? Maybe if i can find it i would give it a clean after all ive got nothing to loose have I:) the worst that could happen is beep beep beep :bang: other than this the car runs well except for the idle rising and dropping now and then but it doesnt stall [maybe i shouldnt have said that ]

Back