Posted by gaz.d
Santa Pod Raceway
Sunday, July 1, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, July 1, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
what time do u need to know by? goin to meet fella now so will ask and will probs be bk about 11ish, wud that be to late to confirm? if we get stand pass do we just park up on stand? not been on stand before hehe

are the stand tickets stilll available? if so can we pick up sunday morn first thing as we are camping sat nite were taking my boyfreinds punto its a silver punto with spinners!!!!!!!:slayer:

its not too late, but i wont be there first thing sunday i be there at 8am
pm me your phone numbers an i can text when i am there!

or i am aim to be at express auto parts northampton road, rushden at about 1pm saturday

if your camping also pm grandej your number so you lot can be together at the camp

change of plan, now taking my cinq as cnat get tax for punto due to strike grr!!

dont think we'll put it on stand as its a standard cinq with only abarth skirts n a sunstrip lol, didnt have time to put kit on :(

Got to clean my car ... its raining and im hungover :) not a good combination at all.. I will be in the dirty stilo with all the wax smudged over it :) lol.

Really? dont want it to embarras everyone else by bein standard lol

you won't embarrass anyone

Got to clean my car ... its raining and im hungover :) not a good combination at all.. I will be in the dirty stilo with all the wax smudged over it :) lol.

doubt we'll notice if its raining

woooooo! first back. ill sum it up with one picture :p

DSC00025.jpg

ha my cinq is the same, we left at 2 tho and got bk at half 4, will post messy pics up of cinq later!! Thanks for chattin to us and was good to meet u all!

Back