FAO Tom or any other ice god!

Currently reading:
FAO Tom or any other ice god!

You know you want to :)
eba00298645f00000023.jpg

I've got the AW121T and think it's pretty dam good for the money.
Think it depends on your box and your amps.
Audiobahn slow - definately not

Paul R what amp have you got?

If you have a car audio dealer who you use you can ask him nicely to try some of the ready boxed demo subs he (possibly) has. The proof is in the hearing!

I have nooo amp!

My my Si...sell your sub to me! you know you want to! i can meet you at south mimms in 45mins if i drive hard enough! Just rememeber to go north on the M25 not south this time!lol...;)

I will try and sort out an amp through a friend, he can get amps cheap, providing i aint fused on what make! but the sub is on show and it has to look good!

Paul R

Can I point out that in the pic at the top (i'm going to assume its a 15in version) that the sub has v.little precious cone area. i'd say the actual width of the effective cone is around 8in....which is poo and defeats the point of it being a 15.

Yes, but because of the size of the surround it means big excursion, meaning it's going to move a lot of air! :)

To be honest Si, This thread is now closed! II will see you at south mimms in 45mins!lol..

You never replied to my text my the way? would you sell the amp?

Paul R

Big surround does not mean high excursion :) Cone area is still the major factor!