FAO tom....components again

Currently reading:
FAO tom....components again

checked the seats, a trip to the scrappy is in order, we'll sort that out when u come down

Yeh i'm up for buying some, i'm on a tight budget tho

Lozz

Most couriers will only compensate to the declared value, declare a $500 sub as $100 and it gets lost you only get $100.

Also if they do open it and see an invoice you will get charged duty.

Plus the actual duty limit is something tiny like £30.

And as Ash has discovered UK dealers won't deal with gray imports.

like i said its a risk u take if it goes missing u only get $100 back

inaudio actually sent it to me with the declaird value as $100 i didnt ask! so if it did go missing it would b down to them

Im Driven to Earn, and I Earn to Drive......

****.. the bidding ens in a hour and i havent heard back about postage?

what do you all suggest, is it worth the risk? i would be saving alot of money, if all goes well?

Paul r

i'd say wait there always on E-bay, i wouldnt buy if u dont know what hidden charges there will be

Marking an item as a 'gift' when it's sent to the UK from abroad definately saves you money some how. Maybe you dont pay the VAT on it then. That must be it, 17.5% discount for ticking a box isn't bad IMO. I've had this done everytime I've bought from the states...or anywhere else in the world when I come to think of it. Common knowledge.

As said earlier if you do that you run the risk of only getting £10 compensation if it gets lost/damaged.

You run a high risk buying from abroad anyway. If it's damaged whilst in your hands you aint covered for ****.