FAO Men

Currently reading:
FAO Men

Male_and_Female_Brain-768061.jpg

been married near enough 10 years, god knows i love the little lady, but dammit, the mood swings, temper, indecision, fits of illogical behaviour are really annoying..........still she's very level headed and nice, so thats ok.:D

seriously, women....no idea.....i read that women are from venus and men are from mars book, well i read the bit about women nesting and men going back to their "caves" ie : the den/garage/shed, and kind of lost intrest......the reality is, i have no idea what any woman is thinking at any given time, be it my wife, mum, sister, etc, one second it's all good, the next you don't answer quick enough to the question "does my bum look ok in this?" and you find yourself thrown out into the night with all your earthly possessions.....actually no, it's with just your clothes....but thats another story. what i'm trying to say is, sometimes you just have to stfu and go with what you got, and hope the crazies in her head dont turn on you..........

We're easy to understand, us men. We like Beer, gadgets, pretty ladies, and a laugh. That's it! there's nothing more to it. There's no hidden agenda or subliminal messages. Then you get Women, who are the total opposite! I really can't decipher them. I just let my natural good looks and jovial attitude do the magic. :p

could also do with some help here!!

my two flatmates are now both balling outside my door, ones just found out via myspace her foreign b'f is erm, not as loyal as he should be, the other well I just don't know what hte hells up with her, something to do with £££'s and that.
after 20mins of it I gave up trying to prevent the nile pouring under my door.

We're easy to understand

Well thats b******s, men keep things locked up inside and don't tell you till it's too late. :( Giving a girl a funny look will not let them know you fancy them. :p you reading this Andy?

I like, alcohol, cars, all the stuff you listed. Cos I am a tomboy really. :eek:

I don't wanna get married ever. Why waste all that money when I can buy a nice car and pop some nice alloys on it???

I don't want a rugrat mucking up my best purple blouse shirty thingy. Plus I hate injections. :p

So how come the only man I can get has/had a woman. :confused:

and I hope I ain't a munter. lol

Women are as easy to understand as the man who is trying to understand. ;)

Don't think that makes sense but meh. :p

Well thats b******s, men keep things locked up inside and don't tell you till it's too late. :( Giving a girl a funny look will not let them know you fancy them. :p you reading this Andy?

I like, alcohol, cars, all the stuff you listed. Cos I am a tomboy really. :eek:

I don't wanna get married ever. Why waste all that money when I can buy a nice car and pop some nice alloys on it???

I don't want a rugrat mucking up my best purple blouse shirty thingy. Plus I hate injections. :p

So how come the only man I can get has/had a woman. :confused:

and I hope I ain't a munter. lol

Women are as easy to understand as the man who is trying to understand. ;)

Don't think that makes sense but meh. :p
Read the earlier stuff, most men like women they can push around or protect, whichever suits them at whatever time, it's their nature and who are we to change that. It's a rare fella who will like an independent woman and these days, there's more of us fighting for them (n)

This may help.........

Why Men can't win:-

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.
If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your and find something better.
If you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favouritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.
If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.
If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're insensitive.
If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist pig, you bar steward. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.
If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favour.
If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob.
If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.
If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist. If you're not, you're not ambitious.
If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore, and you must be sleeping around.

Back