General FAO Giacosa

Currently reading:
General FAO Giacosa

Kris do you still have that spare Y10 turbo engine, as in a fortnight i will be picking up an engineless panda :). The elderly lady who has the car has let her grandson take the original engine out to study it (think its for a college course?), so the rest of the car is sitting on her driveway. She has offered the car to me for £20. Its a shame really as the car had some mot before being massacred, and the engine only had 58000 miles :(.

Blimey Mate :eek: You have room for another car? I had considered selling all the parts as a job lot. Theres a lot of (Stuff) in a Turbos engine so its wiring loom, gearbox, driveshafts, intercooler, oil cooler, radiator, digiplex, sensors etc.
The thing is id really want to sell the Y10 with it as well so somebody has a Y10 Turbo kit as it were. I have got a spare 999cc FIRE engine in good low mileage nick if your wanting to buy that. It came out of a lottery winners Uno apparently.

OK, how much for the whole Y10 :D (i would have the uno engine, but this is too good an opportunity to miss (1242cc engine, here i come :devil: )

Last edited:
Hmmm :chin: Well almost all the bits you need for a Turbo plus a Y10 minus an MOT plus a manual. Tricky how does £350 sound.

Last edited:
Back