General Fantastic Website!!

Currently reading:
General Fantastic Website!!

Thanks for that link to Novitec. I had a couple of their odds and ends on a Seicento I used to own.

I'm not too sure about the suspension?? I really need bump and rebound adjustment as well as height.

What did you think of the kit car site??

What did you think of the kit car site??
I've not checked it out properly yet, trying to find the button that makes it English! I've seen other Panda kit/cup sites in the past, the Panda looks awesome tuned up properly. Hopefully I'm getting a HP around April time, i may NOVITEC just because it's easy bolt on stuff, i certainly won't go to the lengths you are, respect! I really hope you finish it, don't get bored, you've got your own little fan base to please on here now!
In the meantime, check this Panda kit out in action!

I'm not too sure about the suspension?? I really need bump and rebound adjustment as well as height.
Being the cynic that I am, but yellow and purple stands out to me as KW colours, so I start to wonder whether that 'Novitec' suspension is actually just KW Variant 1 with different stickers on it...

Ben

trying to find the button that makes it English!

:yeahthat: these sites are all well and good ..but as useful as a chocolate tea pot if you haven't got an English option..good price on the Novitec panel filter ATM but with the exchange rate on the Euro V the pound now it works out around £50 if he bills you and you have to pay bank transfer charges..:(

Back