Technical Fan only blowing at max setting

Currently reading:
Technical Fan only blowing at max setting

Skids

Hi.

As you can see I am new to this forum but I have been a lurker for a while and found some useful information.

I wonder if anyone can help me with this problem.

On my 1.9 JTD the blower will only work on full blast whether it air con is on or not. The aircon seems ok as it does blow cold when on full power but if I have it on any heat setting and either 1, 2, or 3 setting it does not blow.
Up until the last day or so it would blow intermittently but now I always have to have it on full.

Could it be the pollen filter that I have read about in other forums?

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

Is the resistor something I could buy and replace myself and if so, where could I get one from?

Regards

Skids

Skids said:
Thanks for replying so quickly.

Is the resistor something I could buy and replace myself and if so, where could I get one from?

Regards

Skids

as far as i know its fairly accessible in the passenger footwell.. shouldn't be too big a job. if you wanna pm me your chassis no i'll give you the part no and you can pick one up from your closest fiat dealer.. worth trying at £10ish rather than getting a dealer:eek: to look at it!!:D

Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately it is not under warranty.

Thanks 55stiloschuey for the offer of the part number I will get my chassis number and pm you when I get a chance.

Skids.

Back