Falcon Ev04+ Remote Start alarms and Add-ons offer

Currently reading:
Falcon Ev04+ Remote Start alarms and Add-ons offer

Purecarsound

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PRICE NOW DROPPED! MASSIVE SAVING TO BE MADE

Falcon Predator EVO4+ Car Alarm System with 3 add-ons included.

[/FONT]
Save up to 25% on RRP prices with this package
falconevo4plus.jpg

vmod91_pagerremote.jpg

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With all the features of the popular EVO4, (no keyfob supplied, only pager-remote is included) the EVO4+ also boasts a fantastic LCD pager remote control. As well as performing all the normal remote functions, the LCD pager remote will alert you audibly if you alarm goes off and the built in LCD will indicate which part of the alarm was triggered.[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Modular alarm system for the best in security & reliability[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Includes Loud 118dB two tone siren[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anti-scanning Code learning Remote Control System [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Includes one LCD pager remote control[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Includes dual stage shock sensor, other detectors available[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Supports up to 4 remote control's[/FONT] (sold separately)
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remote Engine Start with auto start for battery charging and heating [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Turbo Timer [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Silent Arm/Disarm Option[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Panic feature from remote control [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Universal Central Locking Control [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Total Closure Facility (for vehicles with this facility)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Auxilliary output controlled from remote control (eg. for control of boot release) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Engine immobiliser [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Door Arming/Passive Arming sets the alarm automatically (optional) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Passive Locking locks the door automatically (optional) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flashing Hazard Lights on arm/disarm/activation [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Temporary shock sensor bypass from remote control [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valet mode to disable alarm functions (from remote control) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full Automatic Anti Hijack or from remote control [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Auto re-arm prevents accidental disarming (optional) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ignition lock/unlock automatically locks/unlocks doors when ignition is turned on/off (optional) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Smart chirps intrusion indication [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Smart dashboard status LED [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arm condition memory [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Defective Zone Bypass prevents false alarms [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Car Finder feature [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Secure Emergency Over-ride facility [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bonnet protection by supplied switch[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Door protection where switches fitted[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boot protection where switches fitted [/FONT]
3 Add-ons included with this system. (normally sold separately)

Add-on 1
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Transponder Bypass Module Part Number: TP100 RRP £38.78[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Bypasses factory fit engine immobilisers where a transponder chip is embedded in the ignition key. [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The key is placed inside the bypass module which is then located in a secure place under the dashboard. A lead then runs from this and loops around the ignition barrel. This keeps the immobiliser turned off allowing the used of remote starters etc. [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Add-on 2
Dual Zone Microwave Detector Part Number: VDET03 RRP £48.47
  • Dual Zone
  • SMT Design
  • Plugs straight into Predator MKIII
  • Outer zone on flying lead
  • Compatible with most alarms
  • Tri-Colour LED alert
  • Universal fitting design
  • Detects forced entry
Also including this new Add-On with the current offer price...

A high visibility theft deterrent that flashes blue when your alarm is armed (compatible with all alarms with an armed ground output). Can also be used without an alarm and will come on automatically when the ignition is turned off.

Electro-luminescent flashing Falcon logo
Highly visible warning the car is alarmed
Flashes bright cool blue
Can be used with or without an alarm
Easy to install
Extremely low current draw

RRP £24.99

The package is listed on Purecarsound site at £317.99

And is currently a special buy on Purecarsound site @ £289.99

For Corsa-C|UK members I can NOW do the following.

Guests £240 (20% off already discounted price, 30% off RRP £)
Fiat Forum Members £219 (30%+ off already discounted price, 40% off RRP £)

Postage is a nominal £15

FOR DEMO VIDS OF ALARM AND REMOTE START IN ACTION CLICK HERE

Fitting not supplied. Purecarsound can recommend a nationwide fitting service. Guide price for fitting of this system (with add-ons) £150.

Last edited:
A quick example of the display on the pager unit (note, graphics may differ slightly on the Falcon pager supplied)

Alarm set off
sf-impact.gif
+

Bonnet Sensor Tripped
sf-hood.gif

Door Sensor Tripped
sf-door.gif

Boot sensor tripped
sf-trunk.gif

Engine Started (Note on Falcon Pager supplied, exhaust fume indicator appears at rear of car display to indicate engine start)
sf-start.gif

Last edited:
The alarm is now set at the discounted price of £240 on the main www.purecarsound.co.uk site as well, due to the suppliers doing a monthly special on the alarm again.

I can drop the prices to the following for a short period only though...

Guests £229.99 (40% off RRP £)
Fiat Forum Members £199.99 (60 % off RRP £)

Postage £15

Fitting not supplied. Purecarsound can recommend a nationwide fitting service. Guide price for fitting of this system (with add-ons) £150.

Last edited:
Wiring guide for the Alarm to give people who know how to wire in an alarm an idea of the complexity! (Click on image for larger image)

Siren (mounted at back of engine bay, hidden slightly.The wires with the siren mounted this way are also very hard to get to for a would be thief to try and cut.

craigalarm1.gif

And the bonnet pin sensor... mounted clevery at the back of the bonnet rather than the front like most alarms. A close friend and customer of mine (who's car appears in the google demo vids of this alarm, had his alarm fitted by a local garage and not recommended by Purecarsound and it took them 4days to wire it in and they charged him nearly £350 for the fitting!... they had to call Falcon and get extra information for the fitting as they had never seen a wiring system so complicated!) Thats why I recommend and use a certified Falcon fitter.

craigalarm2.gif

Last edited:
hi there, is this the same alarm as this one? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Falcon-Predat...5QQihZ017QQcategoryZ75329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem as if it is i don't mean to **** on your fire but it can be had a hell of a lot cheaper via ebay, with all the extras your throwing in it is still £50+ more expensive. ie dual zone microwave is £19, transponder bypass is £18 and that warning sign is £9, plus you get another non LCD remote with their kit.
Craig

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
hi there, is this the same alarm as this one? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Falcon-Predat...5QQihZ017QQcategoryZ75329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem as if it is i don't mean to **** on your fire but it can be had a hell of a lot cheaper via ebay, with all the extras your throwing in it is still £50+ more expensive. ie dual zone microwave is £19, transponder bypass is £18 and that warning sign is £9, plus you get another non LCD remote with their kit.
Craig

You don't actually get the non-LCD remote. The supplier stopped shipping that with the alarm last year (it isn't really required) so their advert and the images shown are out of date. Yes it is the same alarm but I guarantee that the £50 you'd save on buying it via ebay would be spent (if not more) by using the fittings service (should you require an engineer) that you'd have to book through that company.

The other thing that I put with this package, which I haven't actually stated in my post, is the internal (118DB) Siren that works alongside the external (under bonnet) siren. I also include the ultrasonic sensors (again another separate add-on that is not normally included with the alarm).

Most suppliers don't realise that when they purchase the alarm itself from the supplier, they need to put the add-ons, ie Transponder Bypass Unit, HiVis LED, Ultrasonic Sensors, Dual Zone Microwave detector and Mini Internal Siren to get the full functionality of the alarms features.

At the end of the day its up to the individual as to where they buy from. I go by the suppliers Recommended Retail Price on my site and then put offers on the forums way below those prices and unlike most 'companies' I will go out of my way to make the customer happy. If people want references re this alarm and the purchase support from myself I can get customers who've bought the system from me to provide a reference!

Mark

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
ok mate i agree with you now. £50 is alot of money but i didn't realise you didnt get ultrasonic sensors with it.. although if you have microwave do you need ultrasonic? Craig

ok mate i agree with you now. £50 is alot of money but i didn't realise you didnt get ultrasonic sensors with it.. although if you have microwave do you need ultrasonic? Craig

If you have microwave you don't necessarily need the ultrasonic, you are correct there, I include them as the engineer will fit them along with the other alarm parts (at no extra cost) and in the unlikely event of the microwave detector failing, the ultrasonics will act as a back up to detect intrusion into the vehicle.

Back