Styling Factory sub with a difference

Currently reading:
Styling Factory sub with a difference

Well I had a weeeeee accident with my factory sub, which led to a hole in the middle of the grille.

Anywhoos a bit of faffin around and here we have the worlds first FLI Fiat Sub lol.

04092007062.jpg

Also while im on the subject have you seen how naff the factory sub speaker is on the inside??

04092007061.jpg

Alas I now have the ultimate boot space killer! Ear plugs required!

04092007063.jpg:slayer:

Before I get all the "I need the boot space" comments. Ive installed it with a Vibe Fast Plug and secured with heavy duty velcro.

Out of your boot as fast as you like woo hoo!:eek:

I already asked him mate, lol. Told me he wasn't.

To be honest, looking at it inside I wouldn't bother with one anyway, get an aftermarket sub if you want one. I think im going to get a Blaupunkt THB200a when I have the cash.

hay man that looks swheeeeet , ye im looking for just a small bass i can squeeeeez in the back so i get a bit of umpth but when it comes time to put sumpthink big in the back it want take up much space

cheres dude!

hay man that looks swheeeeet , ye im looking for just a small bass i can squeeeeez in the back so i get a bit of umpth but when it comes time to put sumpthink big in the back it want take up much space

cheres dude!

Yeah they do, easy to install as well and looks like it would fit under the passenger seat. They are £99.99 delivered from BlueSpot.co.uk.

Yeah they do, easy to install as well and looks like it would fit under the passenger seat. They are £99.99 delivered from BlueSpot.co.uk.

ye thats quight good rely, dont sopose you know how to fit them as in where abouts in the back of the head unit the wiers need 2 go do you?

i've gone for the built in sub as an option in my grande. not touchin any wires lol, have never ending problems with wires in my fiesta

i've gone for the built in sub as an option in my grande. not touchin any wires lol, have never ending problems with wires in my fiesta
The built in sub serves it's purpose in as far as it fills the sound out (y) gives the mid range more beef (y) and tries it's best to give you some sub ;) however it's frequency response just doesn't get low enough :sleep:

Having had an amp and 12" sub fitted since I could afford a budget one in my first car I'm somewhat missing having some real punch from the boot :chin: so I'm going to have to transplant my set up from my old car into my GP :D

Bring on the bass :devil: :slayer:

Back