Styling Factory fitted speaker output

Currently reading:
Styling Factory fitted speaker output

Hi, I have just blown the speakers up in my 03 1.9 JTD with too much dub-step :( I've just changed the head unit to a cd/iPhone compatible unit and think I was enjoying it too much...

Anyway so now I need to change the speakers. Going to start with front doors, can anyone recommend any? Don't want to spend too much...

Also what is the watt output of the orginal speakers? need to make sure I get better ones that can handle the bass!

Oh and how easy/hard are they to fit????

Cheers!

You can Never Enjoy any music "too Much"
Shame you blew the speaker, but they are terrible..

Front set, as im sure you are aware are 16.5/17cm components (main speaker and a tweeter under the mirror) I would definately recommend for the front, Pioneer TS-170Ci - Fantastic sound quality for the price (i paid £49.99 for them, but have a look online and guarentee get them cheaper) and the rears are Pioneer TS-G1011, 10 com, I poaid £17.99, but again, have a a look for prices! The rears, are held in with only 2 screws, but most speakers come with 4, just snap off 2 opposite pegs and they fit, Took me about 2 hours to swap them all! These speakers sound fantastic, perfect for an audiophile;)

Hope that helps

Grant :cool:

Back