General Facia Adaptor?!

Currently reading:
General Facia Adaptor?!

Well, ive had my non standard fiat radio in for a while now and original i brought the facia adaptor from my fiat dealer! The facia adaptors are rather blam and boring! I have seen a different facia adaptor with like a little conpartment/storage shelve on them aswell, which look much nice in my opinion! After a lot of searching i cant seem to find 1 of these anywhere? I dont know if anybody has brought 1 off here before and were they got it from! Or what the brand it is, so i can see if they have a website?!

Cheers for any help!? (y)

7003b2_1_b.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I can tell these are the new version of what you and I have currently - the ones on eBay recently have been sold by FIAT dealers so would have thought they should be fairly easy to pick up.

Also looking at teh picture, the facia appears to be made by Autoleads so should be able to obtain one outside of the dealer network.

I'm after one of these too so will let you know how I get on.

They have! Blaupunkt do one with two seperate DIN slots!

BTW heres my facia adapter fitted. Put it back in on sunday after finally getting the stilo one out! (please excuse the quality as its of a phone camera that had a swim the day before)

Attachments

• dash.JPG
    dash.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 169
Big Black Stilo said:

BTW heres my facia adapter fitted. Put it back in on sunday after finally getting the stilo one out! (please excuse the quality as its of a phone camera that had a swim the day before)

That looks alot better than my standard one i have may have to have a ride to halfrauds and have a look at that one if its onlt 13 notes

Big Black Stilo said:

Went to halfrauds today and said they will have to order the facia in i was like fair enough i asked which one ot was and he got the catalog out and showed me. I said thats the one i got at the mo i was looking for the other one with the pocket in and he rang autoleads up and they said thats the only one they do ????

So im at a loss at the mo

The Picture in the Halfords cat is a load of tosh. Ordered mine from Halfords last Saturday, and I picked up from my local store Tuesday PM - it has the little compartment underneath too (not tons of space but my mini-disc's will go in there fine). Its the autoleads' one as mentioned above, and again as stated, cost me thirteen notes. Dont ask them for the keys to take the standard one out tho - I paid a fiver for keys that did not make the 'click' :mad: - so I gotta refund. All he could suggest is that I goto Fiat.

StiloJoe said:
Trafford centre why whats going off?

Theres a fiat forum meet there on 19/02/05-20/02/05, ill be there on the saturday.

Theres a thread in the events section. Some people are staying over in hotels but Im not too far away from there.

As for stilojay, dont bother with the keys they dont work, just cut up a coat hanger into four straight pieces and **** about with them in the holes until it comes out.

haha... well cheers guys, a bent-up coat hanger n set of screw-drivers it is.. if I don't get dragged away by the coppers under suspicition of being a thief I'll attack the dashboard this weekend (y) I've had to buy a couple of tapes the other day cos I have not bought tapes for time... why on earth do manufacturers still put tape players in cars :confused: thought I was behind the times enough with my mini-disc player

Back