Styling FA : Donz - Sunstrip

Currently reading:
Styling FA : Donz - Sunstrip

syphon123

BlackSei The Beast
hi,

where did you get your sporting sunstrip from?
was it easy to fit. I'd quite like a black one, saying 'sporting' in white writing

thanks m8

joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
JBL ICE + Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit 6x9 in parcel shelf,16.5cm in rear arm rests, 10cm in front)
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

i got it at
http://www.boyracersigns.co.uk
spent about a week back and forth with emails until they got it just right

and it was a bitch to fit ;) i was saved coz i stood thru the sunroof while andy was sitting on the bonnet!

might be easier to consider getting it fitted

SEI-POWER

thanks donz.
been in contact with them, and its looking promising at the moment
this is my design
sunstrip.jpg

did you give them dimensions of your screen, think I am going to, becuase I may have to cut the edges off, and the logos are quite near to the edges. dont wanna have to cut through them lol

joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
JBL ICE + Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit 6x9 in parcel shelf,16.5cm in rear arm rests, 10cm in front)

i measured myself the size i wanted and they added a bit extra to allow for movement

you will probably get your in 4 seperate pieces the background, the writing, and the 2 badges (mine was background and writing seperate) and that way all you cut is the background and then you just position eveything else

SEI-POWER

o right

how do you get it all together then?

do the logos and writing just stick on top of the background?
do you get a clear strip to seal it all together?

that makes it a bit easier to trim I suppose

thanks

joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

hi
been in contact with boyracersigns again, and they'll do the strip for 30quid. not bad I thought. gunna give em a ring tomorrow to see how much they would charge to tint my windows. was tempted to buy the kit, but from what some of my mates at work have said, they've all had bad experiences with DIY kits. anyone got any comments on DIY window tinting.
I reckon a black car with black tints, would look proper stealthy hehe. will try to take a picture of my new boot floor btw donz 2nite. wont't be home until 6pm tho(DAMN UNIVERSITY TIMETABLES) so might have to take the piccies in the garage under the light. If I get time, ill draw it out with dimensions of all the cuts too.

joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

cheers m8 - that will save me a lot of hassle, thats a good price for the strip, i would get someone to do the tinting - in fact i will be - if i can find someone in scotland that can do it!!

SEI-POWER

Back