General F.S.O.C Stickers ????

Currently reading:
General F.S.O.C Stickers ????

jackoneil3

Its all about torque!!
:idea: OK people, i've had a word wiv my mate who works at a vinyl company and he can mass produce sum F.S.O.C stickers for me is any one interested in them and roughly how much would we all be willing to pay, i feel between 3 and 5 quid includin delivery sound fair???:confused:

sammiboo said:
there is one.... did you not read stus post in the other thread. Its not fully set up. I am confused why you want these stickers for something that doesnt exist.

Good evening Sam whos this stus is he a new member :D

they will be 9x2 inches in real vinyl so they wont fall of the window once the sun comes out! like most stickers i've bought and thats includin postage to all of ya i'd say its quite a fair price but hey if no one is interested then thats fine

jackoneil3 said:
they will be 9x2 inches in real vinyl so they wont fall of the window once the sun comes out! like most stickers i've bought and thats includin postage to all of ya i'd say its quite a fair price but hey if no one is interested then thats fine
Ah, so quite big then - you should have made that clearer in the first post ;)

I still can't quite get the 'hey no one is interested' attitude :confused: - for starters, there is no FSOC to begin with, plus this thread was only made 9 hours ago - what did you expect, 100+ Stilo owners agreeing to post a cheque off to your mate for £5 for a non-existant club, lol.

appolgies, bad mornin!

your absolutely rite shud have made it clearer bout the size. and i've only asked for the idea would any1 be interested in it cos it can be done.

as for the idea of the club wot is needed to make a club other than ownin the vehicle?

so i leave it up to all you stilo owners to decide on wot can happen and wot cant etc..

Back